Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Train just crashed into the station NJ "mass casualty event"

Ukshep    21,644

HOBOKEN, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — A NJ TRANSIT train has struck a wall after entering the station in Hoboken!

“It simply did not stop,” WFAN anchor John MinKo, who witnessed the crash, told 1010 WINS. “It went right through the barriers and into the reception area.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/29/nj-transit-train-hoboken-station-crash/

I'm not sure how a train can crash into a station! Maybe it derailed?

Ukshep    21,644

So this happens right as india conducts multiple Surgical strikes on Pakistani Soil.

Hmmm! GAS! gas! GAS!

thedudeabides    2,492
Just now, Ukshep said:

So this happens right as india conducts multiple Surgical strikes on Pakistani Soil.

Hmmm!

My line of Thought as well... Watch the middle east somethings about to happen.

Eve    267
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not sure how a train can crash into a station! Maybe it derailed

Maybe you've already come across this information - but it was an end stop for the train which has huge shock absorbing barriers for the prevention of this very thing. Even though these barriers aren't capable of stopping a train at full speed, they (normally) don't need to as the speed of a train should be greatly reduced already considering it has to come to a stop (because end stop - compared to a throughway station where a train is required to slow down if passing through the station, even if it isn't going to stop).