Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

INDIA Just conducted multiple Surgical strikes on Pakistani Soil.

Ukshep    25,452

Ugh.... pinned for discussion! heard of the rising tension a few weeks back. I guess this time around it was not rhetoric!

Stan Hail    213

There is a lot of deep seeded hatred between the Pakistanis and Indians that goes back for hundreds of years. The relationship between the Afghan Muslims and Indian Hindus is just one of many to examine that proves that peaceful co-existence with Islam isn't likely. There are some secular governments in the middle east that have contained Islam to some degree but once the Muslims gain control it's usually lopped off body parts, torture and execution for those that act and think differently.

five   
five

Pakistan Violates Ceasefire In Jammu And Kashmir's Akhnoor

Jammu:  Violating the ceasefire again, Pakistani troops today targeted Indian posts and civilian areas with mortar bombs and heavy machine guns along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor tehsil.

There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing, which started at 0330 hours and ended at 0600 hours. Indian troops guarding the border retaliated effectively, defence sources said.

This is the fifth violation of the 2004 ceasefire by Pakistani troops along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir in the past four days.

Pakistan has stepped up cross-border firing after the surgical strikes on September 29 by the India Army to destroy terror launchpads in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pakistan-violates-ceasefire-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-akhnoor-intermittent-firing-on-1468764

and the show goes on... and on, and on and on and on

COBO Member    4,311

<slap of the forehead> How did I miss this thread?? I just posted over in the "no news" thread that this was all the way real!