Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Shep Talks Episode #1 | Truly Awaken before it is too late

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,675
7 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Alt-media is what this is but wish there was a better name for it.  Alt-media just doesnt sound proper.

I know, how about truth media!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
37 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I know, how about truth media!

Then they will destroy the word "truth." Truthers, birthers, conspiracy theorists. These are all bad things. You don't want to be like them! Be quiet, obey, respect Authority. 

Black Lives Matter. If you don't agree for any reason, you're a racist. 

911 was the start of the War on Terror. Disagree with any of that, you're crazy.

Not enough people are waking up. What is the most deplorable ct topic in the world? The test of an awakened person is that he or she will entertain any idea. 

Is Elvis dead or alive? I think he's dead. But I could be wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,080

You're wrong, Shep.

I watch BLM "protests" to see white morons get beaten up by black people and cops. 

Feel better now?

:chasetail:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    267
11 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Also, is it just me or is the audio level in that video very, very low? 

I was going to say the same. '^^ Yes, yes it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,675
29 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

You're wrong, Shep.

I watch BLM "protests" to see white morons get beaten up by black people and cops. 

Feel better now?

:chasetail:

Not really!

28 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Also, is it just me or is the audio level in that video very, very low? 

Sorry about that. Seemed fine to me but now i see i have my audio way up :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Alt-media is what this is but wish there was a better name for it.  Alt-media just doesnt sound proper.

 

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I know, how about truth media!

they have started using the tem "Alt Media", and "Alt Right" to help our those who are not awake dismiss what we may tell them. if you put a label on things and the label creates dismissive reactions, they can keep control of the information people retain in their memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muslim.com Tampa   
Muslim.com Tampa
8 hours ago, grav said:

Then they will destroy the word "truth." Truthers, birthers, conspiracy theorists. These are all bad things. You don't want to be like them! Be quiet, obey, respect Authority. 

Black Lives Matter. If you don't agree for any reason, you're a racist. 

911 was the start of the War on Terror. Disagree with any of that, you're crazy.

Not enough people are waking up. What is the most deplorable ct topic in the world? The test of an awakened person is that he or she will entertain any idea. 

Is Elvis dead or alive? I think he's dead. But I could be wrong.  

 the branch Davidians were the start of the war on terror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×