Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Dying for Weed | Drugs Map of Britain

Ukshep    21,655

a little look into drugs in the uk! seems debate is now starting again FOR using cannabis in the uk! It needs to be legalized here for those that need it for medical reasons!

Journalist Poppy Begum explores the underground world of medicinal cannabis in the UK, meeting seriously ill people who believe weed is curing them. But by resorting to this illegal and unregulated drug, what risks are they all taking?

Well worth a watch for a UK perspective!

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

a little look into drugs in the uk! seems debate is now starting again FOR using cannabis in the uk! It needs to be legalized here for those that need it for medical reasons!

:agree::weed1:

grav   
grav

I don't smoke or eat it. But I have hemp capsules, an over the counter med. Does the medicinal form have to have mood-altering properties?

radio doc    373
11 minutes ago, grav said:

I don't smoke or eat it. But I have hemp capsules, an over the counter med. Does the medicinal form have to have mood-altering properties?

the cbd component in weed has the medicinal benefit and will not get you high. cbd oil is legal now! its good for pain and is anti-cancer.

radio doc    373

thc is the component that gets you the buzz! 

tip for recreational users : getting high too often (daily use) will not give you an optimal buzz. skip a day or two and youll enjoy it more.

dont let it become routine, treat it as a reward at the end of the day or week for getting all your chores done. imagine having a job where your bonus was a bag of it for getting all the red tags cleared in your shop. (i really miss the 70s)

im glad to see doctors are finally waking up to its medicinal value, my state has legalized it recently! but the federal gov (dea) needs to get over it! 

Silly it's illegal

A THC molecule just mimics the electrochemical properties of molecule of Anandamide, one of the body's primary neurotransmitters

Thankfully I have the pleasure of knowing a biochemist who does contracted work with medical cannabinoids, helps me stay educated on the matter

{ Tokes some Girl Scout Cookies }

:ph34r: