Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

UN Armored Vehicles, tankers, containers and medical vehicles being staged at the Kellogg's Plant in Williamsport, MD?

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

Not sure what in the absolute hell is going on...

" These were taken last week in Williamsport, Maryland. Behind the KELLOGS factory.. "

http://imgur.com/a/VPRGv

But if you look it up Dahboo was reporting on it as well.

I dunno maybe dahboo was bored and decided just to make a random ass video?

-

(Dahboo77 : 9/28/2016) SHOCKING VIDEO, Check it out, 10min.
* "FEMA Coffins" in Virginia
* "Military Tents" by the Highway In New Mexico * "Ospreys" Take Off Near Road In Virginia.
* "UN Equipment" staged at Kellogg's Factory In Williamsport, MD. * "Armored Military Vehicles" & "UN Containers & Fuel Tankers"

Walk Softly    2,830

I am really, really not a fan of dabhoo7.  I think the dude is a fraud that is in it for the money.  

However... I'm not gonna lie.  This video is pretty crazy.  

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

@DarkKnightNomeD  Hmm... can this be dismissed as "they're manufacturing these here".  This isn't right. 

Well it is reportedly at a Kellog's Cereal Factory. So why stage Military esque  vehicles at that place instead of nearby land near the manufacture's place?

Only reason I can think of is to hide them from the American public.

3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I am really, really not a fan of dabhoo7.  I think the dude is a fraud that is in it for the money.  

However... I'm not gonna lie.  This video is pretty crazy.  

Yeah ~ I'm not a fan of dabhoo, and we see these types of videos on youtube ALL OF THE TIME.

OMG MARTIAL LAW IS HERE

Just army / national guard guys running/training.

OMG MARTIAL LAW IS HERE!!!!!!!!

Un vehicles being moved on train to east coast to be shipped overseas.

-

We know about the whole agenda behind brining UN here to the states. But some of these videos, man, over the top click bait.

There should or might be a website or someone that keeps a comprehensive list of UN Sightings, military vehicles, those that are sitting here, being shipped, ect. See if there are any patterns. Like them staging this equipment for USE in the States.

Cinnamon    24,842

Dahboo is not my fav either, but he's only presenting what others have given him, hopefully they're just trying to do the right thing by showing the public. MSM would NEVER cover this! 

YaKnow2.0    725
39 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Not sure what in the absolute hell is going on...

" These were taken last week in Williamsport, Maryland. Behind the KELLOGS factory.. "

http://imgur.com/a/VPRGv

But if you look it up Dahboo was reporting on it as well.

I dunno maybe dahboo was bored and decided just to make a random ass video?

-

(Dahboo77 : 9/28/2016) SHOCKING VIDEO, Check it out, 10min.
* "FEMA Coffins" in Virginia
* "Military Tents" by the Highway In New Mexico * "Ospreys" Take Off Near Road In Virginia.
* "UN Equipment" staged at Kellogg's Factory In Williamsport, MD. * "Armored Military Vehicles" & "UN Containers & Fuel Tankers"

My only problem is go on google earth.the images are from a long time ago.i mean i go to my old highschool and 2013 is spray painted on top of the football stadium.they change that every year.hell my hous isnt even on the land yet.i have been here for 5 yrs.so how are they getting live or recent sattelite inages??? UN will be used to protect Wash DC. The headquarters of the Corporation!!! There are entities than can over run DC nomatter who is guarding the city

Eve    267
4 hours ago, yaknow said:

My only problem is go on google earth the images are from a long time ago. I mean I go to my old high school and 2013 is spray painted on top of the football stadium. They change that every year. Hell, my house isn't even on the land yet. I have been here for five years, so how are they getting live or recent satellite images??? UN will be used to protect Washington DC.: the headquarters of the Corporation!!! There are entities that can over run DC no matter who is guarding the city.

True - you have a point. Though the satellite images are composites of multiple years - so even though your school and property seem years out of date, other areas nearby may be more recent. 

Though, it would make sense stockpiling these vehicles if they're expecting some sort of "power out" event. In the case of a nuclear EMP attack (aka: a nuke in space; link is for info on Operation Fishbowl: Starfish Prime), all non-organic devices with electricity running through them at the time of the EMP would be fried and rendered useless. These vehicles would still work and be fine since it seems the goal is just having them "stored" at these locations. A massive EMP could occur in other ways - such as a solar flare. 

It's definitely freaky as duck that these UN vehicles are being stockpiled in crazy locations. :/

Millevolt    648

A little fact check on the royal plus truck in Tenn.  I don't see any connection to Tenn.

"Royal Plus, Inc. is celebrating its 30th year in business! The company operates out of 8 locations in MD, DE, VA & FL with its larger facilities located in Snow Hill, Maryland and Casselberry, Florida. These two locations, totaling over 220,000 sq. ft., hold more than enough equipment, vehicles and man power to accommodate any disaster. Offering complete cleanup and restoration services to business and property owners, Royal Plus provides an essential service to the community in the wake of natural and man-made disasters. Our staff is fully trained and experienced in disaster response and mobilized to a scene within hours. Following a disaster, our services enable businesses to become operational as quickly as possible and enable dislocated residents to return to their homes. The other divisions of Royal Plus: Flooring, Plumbing & HVAC, compliment our cleanup and restoration efforts.

Royal Plus is a licensed General Contractor, Home Improvement Contractor and or holds occupational licenses or certificates of authority in nearly all of the lower 48 states. View all of our licenses.

We have offices in Ocean City, MD, Berlin, MD, Snow Hill, MD, Baltimore, MD, Wilmington, DE, Jacksonville, FL, Orlando (Casselberry), FL and Key West, FL."

Millevolt    648

6 hours ago, Eve said:

These vehicles would still work and be fine since it seems the goal is just having them "stored" at these locations. A massive EMP could occur in other ways - such as a solar flare.

Perhaps this?

Otherwise, maybe Kelloggs is donating cereal. UN has to eat too you know... That GMO secret ingredient needs protection... Hence the armored vehicles. As for the tankers... Got MILK? And it seems as thought hey have a private contractor handy for clean -up. Those aren't coffins, they are community bowls! Silly wabbit, TRIX are for KIDS!