Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Da Babba of DaBille

E.T.S.U. Student Wearing a Gorilla Mask Hands Out Bananas to B.L.M. Protestors

JOHNSON CITY, TN (WJHL) – A peaceful protest on East Tennessee State University’s campus Wednesday afternoon was disrupted when a man wearing a gorilla mask showed up and started handing out bananas to students holding Black Lives Matter signs.

According to ETSU spokesman Joe Smith, students were on campus holding a peaceful demonstration when the man approached them and started handing out bananas.        :bananallama:  

http://wjhl.com/2016/09/28/man-in-gorilla-mask-hands-out-bananas-to-students-during-black-lives-matter-event/

No comments on how racist this act was ? Kinda shocked. Then again though, the fact that the protest is saying black lives matter and the theme for these protests around the country are to remind us that the U.S. is a divided country 50 years after the civil rights movement, we still can't come together to fight what is ultimately affecting us all because we still only see in Black and White.

Cinnamon    24,614
5 minutes ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

No comments on how racist this act was ? Kinda shocked. Then again though, the fact that the protest is saying black lives matter and the theme for these protests around the country are to remind us that the U.S. is a divided country 50 years after the civil rights movement, we still can't come together to fight what is ultimately affecting us all because we still only see in Black and White.

It's obviously racist, what am I going to say about that? Other than it's racist. BLM is racist as far as I am concerned and should be labeled as a terrorist organization because it is funded by the biggest terrorists there are, Soros first and formost. And they're buying right into the bs. If you think blacks are not racists, well... cracka.

Cinnamon    24,614

It's hard to be sympathetic to BLM when on 9/20/16 5 whites were killed by cops and not a single one of them made national news. NOT ONE!  And I also don't like the way they whitewash thugs and try to turn them into choir boys. And I don't like the way they keep lying about "hands up don't shoot".  The guy they are protesting about tonight apparently pulled out a vape device and pointed it at the cops, but the media is not even reporting on that, except for CNN that I just posted in the protest thread.  Soros and his cronies have got to stop this race baiting shit!  Put the blame where it belongs, not on the people who are just going about their business, trying to work, raise their kids and lead their lives.  BLM is so intellectually dishonest, it's sickening! 

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It's obviously racist, what am I going to say about that? Other than it's racist. BLM is racist as far as I am concerned and should be labeled as a terrorist organization because it is funded by the biggest terrorists there are, Soros first and formost. And they're buying right into the bs. If you think blacks are not racists, well... cracka.

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It's hard to be sympathetic to BLM when on 9/20/16 5 whites were killed by cops and not a single one of them made national news. NOT ONE!  And I also don't like the way they whitewash thugs and try to turn them into choir boys. And I don't like the way they keep lying about "hands up don't shoot".  The guy they are protesting about tonight apparently pulled out a vape device and pointed it at the cops, but the media is not even reporting on that, except for CNN that I just posted in the protest thread.  Soros and his cronies have got to stop this race baiting shit!  Put the blame where it belongs, not on the people who are just going about their business, trying to work, raise their kids and lead their lives.  BLM is so intellectually dishonest, it's sickening! 

This post was meant to be an example to the level of ignorance that exists in those that participate in these events. The man in the gorilla mask handing out bananas is symbolizing the divide that still exists. Whites will never accept the " Black Struggle ", because the last whites to really understand what it is like to be outcast were the Irish imagrants in New York City at the turn of the last century. They were considered lower than blacks by many during that time which led to the Irish hating the blacks more than those who were oppressing them at that time. Race is and always will be a catalyst to cause discourse and rage in the populace. The BLM is a racist group and are fed by the ideas of revolutionaries that can't see beyond race and realize that the greater evil is the one who is funding their bullshit organization. Remember though, it is part of the bigger plan and all you have to do is listen to the way the tone and tune changes in the reporting and they use that to try as hard as they can to change minds on the issue they want changed.... 2nd Amendment. The mass shootings, the police involved shootings, etc. are all, as far as I am concerned false flag events.