Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Man electrocuted attempting to steal booby trapped Trump sign.

Cinnamon    24,840
5 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

Love it. I need to get one of those signs for my yard. Thats a good idea

You'd probably get sued by the lil snowflake. 

dbeers02    201

Yeah you're right. Maybe if I put in a safe space for snowflakes next to the sign so they could ponder the micro-aggression.

Lucy Barnable    5,365
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

You'd probably get sued by the lil snowflake. 

Yep, they'd call it entrapment. The lil snowflake was triggered by the Trump sign causing his blood pressure and body temperature to rise. Thus an emotional melt down ensued as the homeowner knew it would. Therefore the snowflake is entitled to any and all damages now and forever.

Oh and, Hahaha!

Cinnamon    24,840
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, they'd call it entrapment. The lil snowflake was triggered by the Trump sign causing his blood pressure and body temperature to rise. Thus an emotional melt down ensued as the homeowner knew it would. Therefore the snowflake is entitled to any and all damages now and forever.

Oh and, Hahaha!

You'd win that case if you were his attorney. lmao! 

Lucy Barnable    5,365
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You'd win that case if you were his attorney. lmao! 

I've been told I missed my calling many times. If it weren't for my hated of institutionalized education and my basic moral standards I would make a great attorney. lol

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, dbeers02 said:

Love it. I need to get one of those signs for my yard. Thats a good idea

I believe Germany could alleviate its rapeugee dilemma by installing electric goats across all of their beautiful countryside.

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079
17 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I've been told I missed my calling many times. If it weren't for my hated of institutionalized education and my basic moral standards I would make a great attorney. lol

I bet you could have made a lot of money if you did.

I remember being in this law / common law class in high school. The teacher said her daughter went to go work for a Law Firm. Said she was getting paid to the effect of something like / between a 100 to 150 $ an hour.

Stan Hail    213

Pretty funny. I'm not sure if setting booby traps is legal in most states so check your local laws before doing anything similar and definitely don't set any traps that are possible lethal.  That said,  yeah MF'er get the hell off my lawn!