Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cryptic Mole

BLM TARGETING WHITES IN DEEP SOUTH “KILLING SPREE,” POLICE BEING FIRED AS PEOPLE DIE:

Cryptic Mole    5,168

BLM TARGETING WHITES IN DEEP SOUTH “KILLING SPREE,” POLICE BEING FIRED AS PEOPLE DIE:

In football, they say that the best offense is a good defense. Since you can’t control what the other team will do, your first priority should be to protect your own. Strangle the opposition. Minimize damage on your side. Keep all scoring windows shut. Punish any aggressive plays from the other side. Even on offense, defense is key: it doesn’t matter how good your quarterback is if the offensive line doesn’t protect him.

Keep this football analogy in mind as we look at the latest events in the never-ending Black Lives Matter saga. “The best offense is a good defense.” Or, in other words, the best way to achieve your goals, is by holding fast and protecting your deepest priorities.

When the Black Lives Matter movement (which I’ll refer to as “the BM”) began in 2013, after the acquittal of George “Zim Zam” Zimmermann, it was not nearly as controversial as it is now. In fact, at the time, it seemed like a fairly straightforward and legitimate cause. Yes, of course, black lives matter. Only the most radical racist would say they don’t.

Remember the football analogy: first defense, then offense.

When the BM began, it did not offend most Americans. Why not? Because, on some common-sense level, Americans, who by and large love football, understood that it was a defensive movement. By raising awareness about black deaths in American inner cities and elsewhere, the BM initially sought to look out for its own–to protect its quarterback, if you will.

But that was 2013, and this is 2016. The BM debate has evolved with the BM’s strategy itself. And...

Read More: https://conservativedailypost.com/blm-targeting-whites-in-deep-south-killing-spree-police-being-fired-as-people-die/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=28_September_1750&utm_medium=OneSignal

Cinnamon    28,899
7 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

In football, they say that the best offense is a good defense. Since you can’t control what the other team will do, your first priority should be to protect your own. Strangle the opposition. Minimize damage on your side. Keep all scoring windows shut. Punish any aggressive plays from the other side. Even on offense, defense is key: it doesn’t matter how good your quarterback is if the offensive line doesn’t protect him.

Keep this football analogy in mind as we look at the latest events in the never-ending Black Lives Matter saga. “The best offense is a good defense.” Or, in other words, the best way to achieve your goals, is by holding fast and protecting your deepest priorities.

When the Black Lives Matter movement (which I’ll refer to as “the BM”) began in 2013, after the acquittal of George “Zim Zam” Zimmermann, it was not nearly as controversial as it is now. In fact, at the time, it seemed like a fairly straightforward and legitimate cause. Yes, of course, black lives matter. Only the most radical racist would say they don’t.

Remember the football analogy: first defense, then offense.

When the BM began, it did not offend most Americans. Why not? Because, on some common-sense level, Americans, who by and large love football, understood that it was a defensive movement. By raising awareness about black deaths in American inner cities and elsewhere, the BM initially sought to look out for its own–to protect its quarterback, if you will.

But that was 2013, and this is 2016. The BM debate has evolved with the BM’s strategy itself. And...

Read More: https://conservativedailypost.com/blm-targeting-whites-in-deep-south-killing-spree-police-being-fired-as-people-die/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=28_September_1750&utm_medium=OneSignal

Remember my meditation information... white people looking outside their curtains. 

thoth    372

Most veterans see this 

we follow our generals 

we took an oath 

i see they got behind trump 

they haven't let me down yet 

vets of all walks of life 

McWest    886
15 minutes ago, thoth said:

Most veterans see this 

we follow our generals 

we took an oath 

i see they got behind trump 

they haven't let me down yet 

vets of all walks of life 

Be your own general.

thoth    372
14 hours ago, McWest said:

Be your own general.

To many cooks spoil the soup 

and I'd rather follow someone that has been trained in that job 

grav   
grav
14 minutes ago, thoth said:

I vus chust followink orders! <clicks boots>

McWest    886
26 minutes ago, thoth said:

Well then nevermind.

grav   
grav
28 minutes ago, thoth said:

:clap3:

:putin:

Well, if you don't have words to express an opinion, use your hands. Often. 

Cryptic Mole    5,168
17 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Remember my meditation information... white people looking outside their curtains. 

Yes, Cinnamon, I do remember.

That was a while back.