Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Reports of shooting at Townville Elementary School in Anderson County

Stan Hail    213

That's terrible i Hope everyone lives and is ok. I heard that the teacher and two 6 year olds were shot at the school. The suspect is described as a teenager and is in police custody. The governor of South Carolina is supposed to give a press conference soon.

*update: One 6 year old is  in critical condition.  There was also a fatal shooting at another location that involves the same shooter. There will be a News conference at 5pm est. and the governor will have a press conference at 6pm.

Stan Hail    213

The teenage suspect was reported to be shouting "I hate my life" as he entered the school. I'd be willing to bet that he will be on a psychoactive behavior modifying drugs. Those drugs are so commonly prescribed though that it's not really that big of a gamble.

Quick1966    1,240
20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hmmm... Where did I hear about some teen killing a parent before going into an elementary school and shooting kids before?... I think it was in New England?... Hmmm... Oh look! Football! Never mind!