Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

A quick recap on this Nibiru situation, it isn't coming!!(do keep an open mind)

Amethyst    330

The reason that this N word tends to freak some folks out is because our souls have memory of this happening before and the crossing causing much havoc and destruction. Yes lol, I'm also saying that reincarnation was one of their little games on us to keep recycling us through the system, complete with memory wipes and all of that, but the cellular memory of the soul doesn't forget. Ever wondered why some folks are deathly scared of certain phobias for no apparent reason, makes ya wonder huh? Now you know... The one thing is, yes Ni bi ru and its affiliates existed and their snake family collective really haven't left since this thing invaded our world long ago and they have snuck behind the scenes and changed our dna to dumb us down while stealing ours to both hide amongst us and take our other 10 strands for themselves. On every level they are parasites of the worst kind, they could create bodies all day long but not a soul, hence the reincarnation trap which was what started this war in Heaven when they became the fallen. They wanted to create their own race like their Creator and were told not to, and went ahead and did it anyway, damning themselves and going against universal laws. Since that point in time they vowed to take the children of Heaven, our home world Earth, and Heaven itself over in a brutal galactic war laying things to waste all over the universe just for this brutal conquest and quite literally biting the hand that feeds.

They had a means of slowing time down to a crawl both energetically and by frequency, to that of a rock of 7.83htz by just slugging along, where our energies were that of much higher frequencies, and time was not something we would follow either, at least not in the sense that we know here. We've only really been here, maybe a thousand years, but in translation of time above in Heaven maybe 100 years, although speculation has been said maybe that even 10 years could be possible.

Our Divine Parents used to live with us and when the invasion occured all shit went nuts around here, they were forced out of the East Gate, Mother's essence "her world" was stolen just as we were kidnapped, and the snake families did whatever the F*ck they wanted to do to Earth and us.

Well... This time around since 2007 our parents found a way back into this "server" and made a wedge into this realm and started their campaign of rescuing us out of here. I know it seems like a long time right, but not by Father's time, it's been more like weeks or month's due to the timelines matching up. Their has been an alliance above from all walks of life to fight for our cause and to rescue us (Mother's life essence too Earth) from this F*cking nightmare experiment gone mad. Why do you think "they" are so f*ckin' worried and have all these observatories watching the skies as they do. Because they know that our recon team has come back for us, and has been kicking the dog shit out if them since 2007 in the realm and skies above. It's really not that much longer before the rescue mission will be completed, and well, our souls which the enemy so cleverly copied to keep us in here, well guess what... Yes you have a body double above that when you leave from here, you will merge back with your incorruptible body and consciousness, all of us who are not damned are going home. Only the true psychopathic killers and the aiding and abettors of the shit bird enemy and all of their heirs and kin who participated in this onslaught of mankind will be damned and will face their consequences.

Their is no escape for them, only payback for the evils they have wrought on us this whole time we've been here. To put it bluntly, THEY ARE F*CKED...

Nibiru is under allied control, will not make a pass, will not leave either, and will meet its doom. Us on the other hand will get the vindication of watching this shithole go down in flames once we leave here. So f*ck all that talk about "oh Nibiru is coming", and start looking forward to leaving this F*ucked up mess and going home where we belong. Watch the skies because things will change here in the not so distant future and some of those anomalies have shown that we are at the last days, and may even be a lot sooner than we think.

Chin up, its a lot better where we came from than here, and all of our family and friends will be there along with us. Remember this isn't our reality, this was the enemies hell trap cursed world for our enslavement. We never belonged in this shithole to begin with.

Quiet Storm    989

Back in 1990 ish or so,  I mentioned to The great and powerfull Transmitter and keeper of the sacred Zeta wisdom, NANCY LIEDER,  that the zetas were not real,  no nibiru,  and all her shit she was spouting off was just that shit.  

Want to know what she did?  She ate her dog. 

Umm,  still waiting on nibiru coming up on almost 30 yrs later,  time to give it a rest,  don't ya think?  Or,  maybe it will show up on n the sky say,  next year,  or,  maybe by 2020, or no,  whoops, TIMELINE SHIFT!!!  OMFG!!!  Looks like nibiru wont be here till 2120, damn zetas and their time shifting machines.  Oh well. 

Amethyst    330
11 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Back in 1990 ish or so,  I mentioned to The great and powerfull Transmitter and keeper of the sacred Zeta wisdom, NANCY LIEDER,  that the zetas were not real,  no nibiru,  and all her shit she was spouting off was just that shit.  

Want to know what she did?  She ate her dog. 

Umm,  still waiting on nibiru coming up on almost 30 yrs later,  time to give it a rest,  don't ya think?  Or,  maybe it will show up on n the sky say,  next year,  or,  maybe by 2020, or no,  whoops, TIMELINE SHIFT!!!  OMFG!!!  Looks like nibiru wont be here till 2120, damn zetas and their time shifting machines.  Oh well. 

You obviously did not read what I posted or you would have seen that I said that Nibiru is not coming did you? Lieder is a F*ckin' shill and their plans smh... Going nowhere

Update

fixed the title so as not to cause any confusion...

Ukshep    21,614
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Just another fallacy being spread like Flat Earth. 

different strokes for different folks remember dude. To each his own!

grav   
grav

Cleaned up? Does that mean deleted or moved to Off-topic? I'm not complaining. Just curious.

Nibiru has certainly become a popular topic lately. It was in the Star Trek movie too. Why?

Cinnamon    24,759
13 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

So you kept the original comment that started it??????

Shep admonished him for that as is clearly shown in the thread. 

Cinnamon    24,759
11 minutes ago, grav said:

Cleaned up? Does that mean deleted or moved to Off-topic? I'm not complaining. Just curious.

Nibiru has certainly become a popular topic lately. It was in the Star Trek movie too. Why?

Both. 

I feel that something back in history may have came through and caused chaos on this planet, but, is it coming back?, who knows. It was supposed to have swept thru in 2003 and Nancy Lieder told many of her followers to kill their pets,...oops, my bad. 2012 was going to be the end of all things as PX came through and,... nothun. Since 2012 it has been forecast to come through in almost every year since by a buncha YouTube monkeys that just keep on pushin the same ol shit. I do think that it is coming. I just don't believe it will be in my lifetime, or if it is we will see far more destructive incidences than we have in these years of the PX is coming now or next year or two years from now prediction failures.