Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

'Disturbing' Body-Cam Footage Shows Cop Brutalize Cooperative Man

Ukshep    21,644

This video shows one piece of shit cop! They wanted to start something! he provided enough for them to check and get on the road to something important. They stayed around and the male officers escalated it!

Ugh always one cop to give them all a bad name!

thoth    249

Sheppy I'm not a big fan of snips that ya can't see what happen 10 miners b4 the shot 

it like political adds 

thoth    249

Ya know I've been through something like that 

I answered all the questions and sat where he wanted me to 

we talked awhile everything checked out and they left 

ya don't do what they want (for everyone safety) and ya start pushing then ya take for a ride 

Hmm 

iq comes to mind 

Stan Hail    213

That officer obviously has anger or fear issues. He claimed that calling someone to come over was what triggered him but it looked more like the guy's use of the words "harassing me" is what seemed to set him off. If I lived under the jurisdiction of that police department I would be demanding that that officer be terminated for that attack, some one that gets set off that easily is not safe for the community.

That said, the man on the porch made a few mistakes. First and most importantly, he claimed to have ID with him that had that home listed as his address.  He could have simply said. "this is my home, I don't have the keys, you can verify it on my ID." I'm not a big proponent of handing over your ID because of course they will check your history as well as for warrants but in this case I believe it would be justified.  After informing the police that it is your home and letting them verify it with your id you can simply stop answering questions and instead just ask them "am I under arrest? Do I need to contact an attorney? and if not then simple say " I appreciate your response and that you're looking out for the community but if I am not under arrest then I kindly ask you to please remove yourself from my property." If they get upset like they did in this case (over something else). Just put your hands up and say" I am cooperating" or "I will comply with whatever you wish" and do exactly that.  If they are going to arrest you, arguing with them will only hurt your cause and probably increase any possible attorney costs as well and most likely hurt you physically or worse. You will still get arrested. If it's an unjust arrest you will get your day in court to prove it, which in turn could open up the possibility of  opening up a lawsuit against both the police department and the officer that violated your rights.

Thoth   
Thoth

Good bust 

dude was trying to rip off his ma

dude should be ashamed of himself 

Stan Hail    213
23 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Good bust 

dude was trying to rip off his ma

dude should be ashamed of himself 

They had no evidence that was the case and if his ID stated it was his residence then it would take his mother reporting a theft before they could determine whether a crime had been committed or not. That he stated that he lived at another residence could be problematic but still they had no evidence that what he told the officers was not the truth or that any laws were broken. In my opinion that officer straight up assaulted and was in the process of kidnapping that man.

thoth    249
2 hours ago, Stan Hail said:

They had no evidence that was the case and if his ID stated it was his residence then it would take his mother reporting a theft before they could determine whether a crime had been committed or not. That he stated that he lived at another residence could be problematic but still they had no evidence that what he told the officers was not the truth or that any laws were broken. In my opinion that officer straight up assaulted and was in the process of kidnapping that man.

They had a call in  911 call

thoth    249

The guy got pissed when pressed 

they can't remember what that said and get angry 

played Ito getting arrested 

i say he was ripping off his ma 

Ukshep    21,644
13 hours ago, thoth said:

Sheppy I'm not a big fan of snips that ya can't see what happen 10 miners b4 the shot 

it like political adds 

Well you can see what happens in this video from 4 views all from before it begins to after.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
18 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This video shows one piece of shit cop! They wanted to start something! he provided enough for them to check and get on the road to something important. They stayed around and the male officers escalated it!

Ugh always one cop to give them all a bad name!

Seems likely someone is planting "rogue cops" to lend to a federalized police system.

It's simply the agenda.

Most people who are anti cop are nothing more than potheads that think they're oppressed when the law (that cops don't make) is enforced by cops.

That's just retarded for white people.

Blacks hate cops for enforcing law altogether.

Protests in Portland right now suggesting that cops should look the other way when people of color commit crimes.

Retarded indeed.

Ukshep    21,644
19 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Seems likely someone is planting "rogue cops" to lend to a federalized police system.

It's simply the agenda.

Most people who are anti cop are nothing more than potheads that think they're oppressed when the law (that cops don't make) is enforced by cops.

That's just retarded for white people.

Blacks hate cops for enforcing law altogether.

Protests in Portland right now suggesting that cops should look the other way when people of color commit crimes.

Retarded indeed.

Well its not that they are planting. More like not caring. They don't want smart cops. Because smart cops have ethics and wont do what they are told if it goes against the people. That is why for the past 30 years cops have became dumb as f*** in general or have to play the system and act dumb to get in!

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Well its not that they are planting. More like not caring. They don't want smart cops. Because smart cops have ethics and wont do what they are told if it goes against the people. That is why for the past 30 years cops have became dumb as f*** in general or have to play the system and act dumb to get in!

Well , point taken on the dumbing down.

Many new cops (I noticed) are products of affirmative action.

enough said.