Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

72 killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston

Ukshep    21,637

The local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths It could never happen here, right?

Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, the Massachusetts Governor declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

The Governor blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

https://www.intellihub.com/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-in-boston/

This is old news, But i think it needs to be repeated! IT CAN HAPPEN! and it most likely WILL AGAIN!

Groove    2,078

I live thru it in Katrina. Had to lie my ass off at the time to keep them biotches out of my house. No sir there's no guns here. Oh the Glock 9mm, ummm I sold it months ago.  Can you enter? oh hell no show me a warrant. No warrant no enter. Thing is some people didn't know they could refuse them however I did watch them barge their way into a few houses, guess they didn't like the answers at the door. 

It has happened, can and will happen again. Thanks for the reminder @Ukshep

Ukshep    21,637
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

I live thru it in Katrina. Had to lie my ass off at the time to keep them biotches out of my house. No sir there's no guns here. Oh the Glock 9mm, ummm I sold it months ago.  Can you enter? oh hell no show me a warrant. No warrant no enter. Thing is some people didn't know they could refuse them however I did watch them barge their way into a few houses, guess they didn't like the answers at the door. 

It has happened, can and will happen again. Thanks for the reminder @Ukshep

Lots of horror stories from katrina. Least you made it through. A few did not. and i don't mean at the hands of the disaster!

Groove    2,078
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Lots of horror stories from katrina. Least you made it through. A few did not. and i don't mean at the hands of the disaster!

Yeah a bud of my had his grandfathers M1 from WWII confiscated and never returned. He's filed 3 lawsuits and of course "they can't find it".