Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

"Meteor" over Los Angeles

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,689

Published on Jul 27, 2016

What at first appeared to be a meteor streaks across the Los Angeles sky and splits in two as it burns... The night of July 27, 2016. Media reports later indicated it was a Chinese rocket reentering the atmosphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,931
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jul 27, 2016

What at first appeared to be a meteor streaks across the Los Angeles sky and splits in two as it burns... The night of July 27, 2016. Media reports later indicated it was a Chinese rocket reentering the atmosphere.

Could it be the one they were saying will come down..  http://www.space.com/33140-china-tiangong-1-space-lab-falling-to-earth.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,689

If this country was ever attacked by missiles... everyone would stand outside taking pictures of it because they are desensitized to this kind of thing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,931
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

If this country was ever attacked by missiles... everyone would stand outside taking pictures of it because they are desensitized to this kind of thing! 

Similar to a bomb threat - everyone evacuates the gathers like freaking sheep outside!  Why don't they just get the f-out of the area - I know I would.  I have seen enough explosions thank you :JSfrXsb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 five    366
4 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Similar to a bomb threat - everyone evacuates the gathers like freaking sheep outside!  Why don't they just get the f-out of the area - I know I would.  I have seen enough explosions thank you :JSfrXsb:

Hmm, that's something people should really consider. Gathering together in one spot could turn into one big shooting gallery.

Sorry for the cynicism, but yeah, spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×