Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnightNomeD

Ukshep just found his Pokemon

Rate this topic

Malevolent    1,960

I see the Dover guys are also finding pokemymom (sic) 

Traffic Jam of note

Tell me @Ukshep, why are the cars waiting mostly black or grey - with the odd white thrown in?  Not a single yellow, light-green, light-blue car - just a splatter of red.  That seems a tad dreary does it not?

Ukshep    13,124
12 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I see the Dover guys are also finding pokemymom (sic) 

Traffic Jam of note

Tell me @Ukshep, why are the cars waiting mostly black or grey - with the odd white thrown in?  Not a single yellow, light-green, light-blue car - just a splatter of red.  That seems a tad dreary does it not?

Trend maybe? most of the vehicles i see in the uk or black, grey, white or silver and the occasional bright orange or green lol.

Malevolent    1,960
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Trend maybe? most of the vehicles i see in the uk or black, grey, white or silver and the occasional bright orange or green lol.

Silly marketing statistics!  They do not make / import many colours, so only black, grey and white are sold.  The intel that the market disperses back to the manufacturers / importers "Black, grey and white are selling well get more..and so the vicious circle perpetuates..  Like Henry Ford said:"You can have any colour (model-T) as long as it's black!"