Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

grav

Black and white flags

Recommended Posts

grav   
grav

Shep may be working on this topic too.  He and Cinn have been noticing a lot of flags in black and white, sometimes with red backgrounds or borders.

I want to start a flag collection, maybe do a meme with them. Or someone else. Shep?

Is it a clue put out in plain sight for people with eyes wide open? Maybe. 

It's Masonic symbology. Their lodges all have black and white tile floors with a red border. Please post any new flags, shirts, other items that connect black dots to the NWO.

 

>> race car flag  -- http://cdn6.psdtex.com/static/2013/6/25/black-and-white-checkered-flags-psd.jpg

>>Masonic hall  - https://4815162342execute.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/n765090391_5234924_8001jpg.jpg

>>Formal weddimg  -- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Db09jiCNN6Y/TdtcArz81BI/AAAAAAAACcs/sKEhCjK7zes/s1600/Masonic%2Bblack%2Band%2Bwhite%2Btiles.jpg

>> ISIS flag -- http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/secondary/ISIS-flag-465971.jpg

>> Nazi flag -- http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/13587/13810654_2.jpg

>> Pirate Jolly Roger -https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Pirate_Flag_of_Emanuel_Wynne.svg/744px-Pirate_Flag_of_Emanuel_Wynne.svg.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

The Pope wears white. Priests wear black. He wants us to reset? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,352
27 minutes ago, grav said:

Shep may be working on this topic too.  He and Cinn have been noticing a lot of flags in black and white, sometimes with red backgrounds or borders.

I want to start a flag collection, maybe do a meme with them. Or someone else. Shep?

Is it a clue put out in plain sight for people with eyes wide open? Maybe. 

It's Masonic symbology. Their lodges all have black and white tile floors with a red border. Please post any new flags, shirts, other items that connect black dots to the NWO.

 

>> race car flag  -- http://cdn6.psdtex.com/static/2013/6/25/black-and-white-checkered-flags-psd.jpg

>>Masonic hall  - https://4815162342execute.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/n765090391_5234924_8001jpg.jpg

>>Formal weddimg  -- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Db09jiCNN6Y/TdtcArz81BI/AAAAAAAACcs/sKEhCjK7zes/s1600/Masonic%2Bblack%2Band%2Bwhite%2Btiles.jpg

>> ISIS flag -- http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/secondary/ISIS-flag-465971.jpg

>> Nazi flag -- http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/13587/13810654_2.jpg

>> Pirate Jolly Roger -https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Pirate_Flag_of_Emanuel_Wynne.svg/744px-Pirate_Flag_of_Emanuel_Wynne.svg.png

 

I wish i could figure out the significance of red not being included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,410
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I wish i could figure out the significance of red not being included.

I can't find anything about it not being included, but here's what red supposedly represents when it is included, could mean several different things:

Red often represents courage, revolution, hardiness, blood, and/or valor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,352

Black and White = Illusion + Fakery + deceit

Black and White and Red = Live Active Group/Not For Show

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,352
15 minutes ago, grav said:

Red is blood. Sacrifice.

Yes! but why is it only on certain flags. therein lies the clue that might break the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yes! but why is it only on certain flags. therein lies the clue that might break the illusion.

A blood sacrifice is a special ritual, maybe, not to be "smeared" around except for special occasions. Did you ever hear David Icke's theory about what really happened to Lady Diana?

 :damned:

Why black and white? Very dramatic, suggests a strict design, very geometrical, symmetrical, like a checkerboard or chess game. Also the NWO agenda. I wonder what their flag looks like. 

I may embed this masonic symbol. You two will understand what I think it means.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=153776188363067&id=100011920608085&set=a.118095991931087.1073741826.100011920608085&source=48&refid=17&__tn__=E

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×