Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Guest

Trump's Canadian Connection

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest
Just now, thedudeabides said:

Who cares what his grand father did?

I guess I should of put this in the Off Topic Thread...new to posting here..I don't give a rats ass wat his grandpa did..just thought it was a chuckle Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,465
Just now, Iamawake said:

I guess I should of put this in the Off Topic Thread...new to posting here..I don't give a rats ass wat his grandpa did..just thought it was a chuckle Lol

lol gotcha. I would have joined in the chuckle had it been posted to off topic. I was rather confused how his grandpa having a brothel during the gold rush was a bad thing. Shit I would have to. Smart man, created a strong business in a perfect area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,415

haha! I read that it was the people that supplied the "necessities of life" that got rich during gold rushes, not the miners themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,465
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

haha! I read that it was the people that supplied the "necessities of life" that got rich during gold rushes, not the miners themselves. 

Precisely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,423

I'm more concerned about how trump has called for neighbors who don't report "suspicious behavior" to be "brought to justice" i mean the whole say what you see crowd causes a lot of problems where there need be none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm more concerned about how trump has called for neighbors who don't report "suspicious behavior" to be "brought to justice" i mean the whole say what you see crowd causes a lot of problems where there need be none.

I'm not quite sure I understand your comment, or who it is directed at ? But I am certain I heard that Doctrine before, in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,423
55 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

I'm not quite sure I understand your comment, or who it is directed at ? But I am certain I heard that Doctrine before, in history.

Oh i just meant i was more bothered about what he does and says rather than what % canadian he might be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×