Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roamer

Putin about Hillary

8 posts in this topic

:bump4: because I moved it from OT to main and it got buried. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cinnamon, You know, it's best not to argue with women; avoid all altercation!

And, with an exclamation point at the end no less. Lol.

I'll even bet you agree with him. ROFLMAO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

@Cinnamon, You know, it's best not to argue with women; avoid all altercation!

And, with an exclamation point at the end no less. Lol.

I'll even bet you agree with him. ROFLMAO.

Well, yes. Yes I do!  lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's right you know...and quite out of character very diplomatic with a sardonic smile negating the spoken word..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Malevolent said:

He's right you know...and quite out of character very diplomatic with a sardonic smile negating the spoken word..

Thank you! I've posted this video to see whether somebody else gets a similar impression.

Exactly this out of character behavior puzzles me without end. Putin talks as if he knows for sure that Hillary is done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roamer said:

Thank you! I've posted this video to see whether somebody else gets a similar impression.

Exactly this out of character behavior puzzles me without end. Putin talks as if he knows for sure that Hillary is done!

 

He's ex KGB, of course he knows. He knows what color panties she's wearing, or if she's even wearing any at all. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now