Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

*Update* 7:50 EST Report all upticks in military activity here please.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 thedudeabides    2,104

As of 0700 this morning. I have seen and continue to see an extremely unusual uptick in military aircraft flying from selfridge air force base, up to traverse city.

 

As of right now, writing this I have seen the following.

 

6 154C CH-47

4 A10s.

 

Mind you all of these were flying up. On a given day I may see 2 of either. Not 6 and 4, all heading up.

 

I will add, each of these aircraft were flying at extreme low altitudes. Low enough to shake my entire house. I would guess 300ft at most off the ground.

 

*Update*

 

I was in my local walmart and low and behold I turn the corner and there stands two Warrant officers. Color me shocked, I greeted them, shook there hands and thanked them fort here service. They spoke broke english. -_-

 

10 C130s in Florida?

Edited by thedudeabides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,017

No uptick in Army Ranger & Airborne training (mountain phase) at Camp Merrill. (close enough to me that I always know when there is going to be a major offensive somewhere in the world)

If that changes, I'll let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

10+ c130s flew into atlantas airport Saturday.....very unusual that many.....few here and there will fly in out from Lockheed Martin but person reporting sees all flights coming in during daylight hrs.....he never seen that many at one time.....maybe that many over year and half......maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,104
49 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

10+ c130s flew into atlantas airport Saturday.....very unusual that many.....few here and there will fly in out from Lockheed Martin but person reporting sees all flights coming in during daylight hrs.....he never seen that many at one time.....maybe that many over year and half......maybe

That is interesting.

 

I was just in my local walmart. There were two Warrant officers 2nd and 3rd. I live in Caro Fricken Michigan. Why were they in my walmart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

That is interesting.

 

I was just in my local walmart. There were two Warrant officers 2nd and 3rd. I live in Caro Fricken Michigan. Why were they in my walmart?

Walmart so deep in all this.....they are source of intel on us for TPTB .....this I know first hand......if you shop a walmart you are on a list .....and they know your fave food.....your illness.....last time your stomach hurt..........unless pay always with cash.....but then again who knows about that as well......could be some facial recognition systems in place

Edited by Paradisebaby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,017
On 7/10/2016 at 6:21 PM, RabidWolf said:

No uptick in Army Ranger & Airborne training (mountain phase) at Camp Merrill. (close enough to me that I always know when there is going to be a major offensive somewhere in the world)

If that changes, I'll let you know.

Bumping.

Over the past week there has been an increase in training activity @ Camp Merrill (and the surrounding area), Georgia. (Army Ranger Training Camp)
(multiple fly-overs a day currently)

This is well above the normal activity in this area over the past 4 years of training cycles. Something is brewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, thedudeabides said:

As of 0700 this morning. I have seen and continue to see an extremely unusual uptick in military aircraft flying from selfridge air force base, up to traverse city.

 

As of right now, writing this I have seen the following.

 

6 154C CH-47

4 A10s.

 

Mind you all of these were flying up. On a given day I may see 2 of either. Not 6 and 4, all heading up.

 

I will add, each of these aircraft were flying at extreme low altitudes. Low enough to shake my entire house. I would guess 300ft at most off the ground.

 

*Update*

 

I was in my local walmart and low and behold I turn the corner and there stands two Warrant officers. Color me shocked, I greeted them, shook there hands and thanked them fort here service. They spoke broke english. -_-

 

10 C130s in Florida?

Maneuvers.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/05/aircraft_from_selfridge_air_ba.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CGK    2,254

Ive been keeping my eyes on the Pacific. Dont be surprised if we see some serious crap coming out of that region very soon.

 

Three B-2 stealth bombers were deployed Tuesday from Missouri to Andersen Air Force Base in Guam, according to a military release.

The routine deployment of the bat-like bombers will be short-term, and will involve local and regional training missions, a statement from U.S. Strategic Command said.

The deployment comes on the heels of the arrival of B-1B Lancers at Andersen. The Lancers — long-range bombers that were deployed to Guam for the first time in a decade — replace the aging B-52 bombers in Guam.

More: http://www.guampdn.com/story/news/2016/08/09/b-2-stealth-bombers-deploy-guam/88498154/

 

WASHINGTON — The United States and South Korea have decided together to deploy the US Army’s Terminal High Altitude Area Defense System (THAAD) to the Korean Peninsula as North Korea continues to conduct intermediate-range ballistic missile launches.

According to a Pentagon statement released Thursday night, the US and South Korea will deploy THAAD “as a defensive measure to ensure the security of the ROK and its people and to protect alliance military forces from North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile threats.”

More: http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2016/07/07/thaad-officially-deploy-south-korea/86837806/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Dax    16
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 7:49 PM, thedudeabides said:

That is interesting.

 

I was just in my local walmart. There were two Warrant officers 2nd and 3rd. I live in Caro Fricken Michigan. Why were they in my walmart?

I grew up in Caro fricken Michigan haha! Didn't someone say there were supposed to be drills in Michigan over the next couple weeks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CGK    2,254

Japan Eyes Deploying THAAD Battery

The Japanese Defense Ministry wants to buy a Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense battery to step up its defense against North Korean missiles, NHK reported on Wednesday.

Until recently, there was speculation in Japan that Tokyo would deploy THAAD batteries only after 2018, when its five-year mid-term defense plan is complete.

But Tokyo decided to speed up efforts to bring in a THAAD battery because of the growing security threat in the wake of North Korea's recent frantic missile launches.

More: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/08/11/2016081101374.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,594

Heard a few flying low over my home here in NYC on Tuesday.

Nothing since.

They were headed south or maybe southwest.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×