Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Government rejects petition signed by 4million Remain supporters asking for new EU referendum

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    16,236

The Government has said there will be no second European Union referendum despite more than 4million people signing a petition calling for one.

It won’t even be considered for a parliamentary debate, which is usually the case when a petition on the parliamentary website gets more than 100,000 signatures.

<snip>

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/09/government-rejects-petition-signed-by-4million-remain-supporters-asking-for-new-eu-referendum-5996642/#ixzz4DvqoP2vb

:cheer: There you go!  Brexit is solidified!   @Ukshep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,412
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The Government has said there will be no second European Union referendum despite more than 4million people signing a petition calling for one.

It won’t even be considered for a parliamentary debate, which is usually the case when a petition on the parliamentary website gets more than 100,000 signatures.

<snip>

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/09/government-rejects-petition-signed-by-4million-remain-supporters-asking-for-new-eu-referendum-5996642/#ixzz4DvqoP2vb

:cheer: There you go!  Brexit is solidified!   @Ukshep

Not out of the woods yet! still waiting on article 50 to be enacted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,236
Just now, Ukshep said:

Not out of the woods yet! still waiting on article 50 to be enacted!

Is there any end to the chains? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,412
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Is there any end to the chains? 

never.... its the brit way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,412
8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I am curious if they will wait for a new PM?

most likely they will. That is the way the agenda will play out anyway considering whats on the cards after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,236
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

most likely they will. That is the way the agenda will play out anyway considering whats on the cards after.

I hope your new pm is not Muslim! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,412
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope your new pm is not Muslim! 

If he/she is i imagine that would be the last straw for many brits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×