Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

A reminder, God has spoken. Trump will be the next President.

Recommended Posts

 thedudeabides    2,478

I often let myself forget things. Then I am later reminded. In 2011 a Man of God, who has been vetted and now confirmed by greater men of God, has been named a prophet.

 

Here is his prophecy and a video detailing it all.

 

Facebook censorship underway on this video.

 

http://imgur.com/JkD3uwP

 

Unable to link to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,523
11 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I often let myself forget things. Then I am later reminded. In 2011 a Man of God, who has been vetted and now confirmed by greater men of God, has been named a prophet.

 

Here is his prophecy and a video detailing it all.

 

 

Not long till we know for sure. I like this prophecy a lot, it seems different to what we have all heard in the past. More Authentic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,478
1 minute ago, Ukdroid said:

Not long till we know for sure. I like this prophecy a lot, it seems different to what we have all heard in the past. More Authentic!

Watch the entire video. God has given this man great wisdom. This was all prophesied in 2011.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,523
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Watch the entire video. God has given this man great wisdom. This was all prophesied in 2011.

I've watched it maybe 3 times in full now. Gets me every single time! interesting times we live in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,478
3 minutes ago, Ukdroid said:

I've watched it maybe 3 times in full now. Gets me every single time! interesting times we live in.

Holy shit, facebook is censoring me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,523
Just now, thedudeabides said:

Holy shit, facebook is censoring me.

On this video? what did you paste exactly? I'll give it a try too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,478
1 minute ago, Ukdroid said:

On this video? what did you paste exactly? I'll give it a try too.

the Video, then I tried linking it to friends in a comment by doing the name hyperlink thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,478
19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Here is proof of it occurring.

Just realized I gave everyone here my real name. hi NSA, hi FBI, Hi ever ABC agency who is coming to say hello.

 

God bless. and you can have some lemonade when ya come over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,523
19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Here is proof of it occurring.

posted ok for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,523
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Just realized I gave everyone here my real name. hi NSA, hi FBI, Hi ever ABC agency who is coming to say hello.

 

God bless. and you can have some lemonade when ya come over.

want it removing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,478
1 minute ago, Ukdroid said:

want it removing?

Meh, I am sure I am already on a list anyway. lmao.

The time is coming when it won't even matter one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×