Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Rothbard

ISIS and ISIS Doom Propagandists Both Supported Brexit

Rate this topic

Rothbard    1,850

Apparently, the CIA's (and Mossad's) fake boogeyman that makes so many "conspiracy theorists" quiver in fear was also a strong supporter of Brexit. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/islamic-state-applauds-the-british-‘brexit-threatens-the-unity-of-crusader-europe’/ar-AAhO9gD?li=AA54ur&ocid=spartanntp

This is all too funny (but maybe I'm the only one laughing).

:tomcruise:

Edited by Rothbard

Cinnamon    14,263
7 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Apparently, the CIA's (and Mossad's) fake boogeyman that makes so many "conspiracy theorists" quiver in fear was also a strong supporter of Brexit. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/islamic-state-applauds-the-british-‘brexit-threatens-the-unity-of-crusader-europe’/ar-AAhO9gD?li=AA54ur&ocid=spartanntp

This is all too funny (but maybe I'm the only one laughing).

:tomcruise:

I really haven't seen any "conspiracy theorists" quivering in fear of ISIS.  The general consensus I see is that most people, at least on this forum, realize that ISIS is a creation of intelligence agencies as you have said in your post, the same as Al Quada and Bokoharam.  Whatever I see coming out from MSN and their ilk regarding ISIS is a product of collusion of the government intelligence agencies and the CIA Mockingbird press. To me, the funding and power behind them, knowing what they are, makes them dangerous.  But I don't quiver in fear.  

• Like 1