Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Live now! President Obama Participates in a Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg and Entrepreneurs LIVESTREAM

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    13,325

Omg what? obama just said: "the stanford president is stepping down after 16 years. But he cant do that to stay longer than his term" what does that mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,210
Just now, Ukshep said:

Omg what? obama just said: "the stanford president is stepping down after 16 years. But he cant do that to stay longer than his term" what does that mean?

I started listening too late...missed that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,325
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I started listening too late...missed that. 

should be able to skip to the start. it was in the first few minutes! if not we can do so after its ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,210

One thing pretty clear....that buffoon has to go to foreign countries now to find anyone willing to kiss his ass. Well, except Zuckerberg, but he's been on his knees a long time already.

Edited by Jostler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,325
4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

One thing pretty clear....that buffoon has to go to foreign countries now to find anyone willing to kiss his ass. Well, except Zuckerberg, but he's been on his knees a long time already.

certainly has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

Priming the

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Here you go!

 

Priming the masses....this been his narrative past year.......he just got jokes right?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,325
Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Priming the

Priming the masses....this been his narrative past year.......he just got jokes right?????

Truth masked as humor.... the elite ALWAYS have to tell us what they are going to do :) but we know this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Truth masked as humor.... the elite ALWAYS have to tell us what they are going to do :) but we know this!

Controlled dissent....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,210
Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Controlled dissent....

I think it's more than that Paradisebaby.  There are some spiritual laws that govern this conflict, and human free will is at the center of several of those laws.  Satan MUST inform his victims of exactly what he wants to do to them.  He may do it deceptively, craftily informing in ways designed to get people to not believe he's serious, but he MUST do it or the divine court will overturn his actions.  If you're interested in the topic from a biblical perspective, I did a pretty long post outlining some examples.

I wont bore with a repetition but it's there for the curious.

This isn't the first, or even the third time that buzzard has telegraphed his intention not to leave office.

Edited by Jostler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I think it's more than that Paradisebaby.  There are some spiritual laws that govern this conflict, and human free will is at the center of several of those laws.  Satan MUST inform his victims of exactly what he wants to do to them.  He may do it deceptively, craftily informing in ways designed to get people to not believe he's serious, but he MUST do it or the divine court will overturn his actions.  If you're interested in the topic from a biblical perspective, I did a pretty long post outlining some examples.

I wont bore with a repetition but it's there for the curious.

This isn't the first, or even the third time that buzzard has telegraphed his intention not to leave office.

So much appreciate and TOTALLY agree!!!.....being new here I've tried to avoid discussing how this is the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.....I know coming on here Bible blazing could turn ones off....I try to use discernment and time and season for everything....and want ones here to know I respect and dignify all opinions....I am a student of the Bible all my life.....spend time in ministry every week.....I know time is short and Jehovah God will intervene at an appointed time......and all the earth is lying in the hands of the wicked one ....Satan......which the Illuminati and like kinds are his earthly organization to execute his agenda.....I'll look over that thread:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×