Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Brexit vote! Collapse of the eurozone and then the USA!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,635

Brexit vote! Collapse of the eurozone and then the USA! so have you all heard that if the vote is to leave that the euro will collapse within days and then affect the us stocks causing a shutdown?

Any thought on this people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,555

Been saying this for years. Not really sure it applies to this scenario, though, but it might. My buddies on Wallstreet warned me many years back that the financial crisis will start in Europe first and two weeks later will arrive here in the US. Maybe this is another good reason the US military is on such a high alert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,635
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Been saying this for years. Not really sure it applies to this scenario, though, but it might. My buddies on Wallstreet warned me many years back that the financial crisis will start in Europe first and two weeks later will arrive here in the US. Maybe this is another good reason the US military is on such a high alert.

This is actually my thinking! and it makes sense when you look at the time the brits have waited for the vote. Maybe its been held off until preparations could be made in the us. You know how close our two nations are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,555
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is actually my thinking! and it makes sense when you look at the time the brits have waited for the vote. Maybe its been held off until preparations could be made in the us. You know how close our two nations are.

 

Yes, I was saying just today how our two countries are sister countries. They seem to do everything in bunches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,635
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, I was saying just today how our two countries are sister countries. They seem to do everything in bunches.

That's because both nations are borderless to the illuminati. Homebase and the Homeland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Brexit vote! Collapse of the eurozone and then the USA! so have you all heard that if the vote is to leave that the euro will collapse within days and then affect the us stocks causing a shutdown?

Any thought on this people?

Yes, I hope it happens. My redeemer is getting close to returning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,635
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Lol.

 might do a thread on it.. who knows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,555
9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

BBL gtg now

 

@Jostler been hinting at something like this for the past 2 or 3 weeks now. Maybe everyone should also pay attention to what he's sayin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×