Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Worldwide attack by isis/isil video!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,481

I thought it best to create a video to help inform as many people as we can. pass it around. hope you enjoy the video and do watch it till the end for what i think might be funny but what everyone else might hate!  @Cryptic Mole

Started out trying to keep it informative and light! I deviated!

@Cinnamon because i said i would show you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,520
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I thought it best to create a video to help inform as many people as we can. pass it around. hope you enjoy the video and do watch it till the end for what i think might be funny but what everyone else might hate!  @Cryptic Mole

Started out trying to keep it informative and light! I deviated!

@Cinnamon because i said i would show you!

 

Wow, real nice shep. Really well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
  • you deviated 'cuz yer deviant!  (but make good videos)   That one should be the theme video for Cryptic Mole's early warning thread...well done
  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,481
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Holy shit! @Ukshep  :balpk:

So is that a do good or a do bad lol. I know im not politically correct so i need to check hehe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,426
Just now, Ukshep said:

So is that a do good or a do bad lol. I know im not politcally correct so i need a checker.

It's a did good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,520
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So is that a do good or a do bad lol. I know im not politically correct so i need to check hehe!

If you're for Donald Trump, not a problem. No need for political correctness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,520
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Dude i think its coming out officially now!

Breaking: ISIS Plans to Attack 6 US Cities Leaked

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-isis-plans-to-attack-6-us-cities-leaked/

 

Shep, I think AJ is reading your forum. That's twice already today that you've pointed out. First was the terror cells being activated, and now this. eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,481
3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Shep, I think AJ is reading your forum. That's twice already today that you've pointed out. First was the terror cells being activated, and now this. eh?

Maybe he is reading. I've sent info in before! we've nailed a lot of the info well in advance of aj. but we are too small to matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×