Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,674

Scheduled for Jun 13, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016: Live streaming coverage of Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton in Manchester, NH at Saint Anselm College - New Hampshire Institute of Politics Auditorium. Coverage begins at 2:30 PM EDT.

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

Posting so I don't forget about it on Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216

I suspect this is the one Trump promised to use to focus on Hillary's criminal history.   I'm very apolitical now and have no confidence whatsoever that Trump is any kind of saviour of the US, but this speech promises to be very interesting if he does what he implied after winning California.  I'll be watching this one so thanks for getting the link up for easy access :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,542
On 6/11/2016 at 2:42 PM, Cinnamon said:

Scheduled for Jun 13, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016: Live streaming coverage of Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton in Manchester, NH at Saint Anselm College - New Hampshire Institute of Politics Auditorium. Coverage begins at 2:30 PM EDT.

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

Posting so I don't forget about it on Monday. 

 
 

I think Trump should be very careful and cautious with this one because I have a very bad feeling.

He is moving up, he is moving forward too fast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,674
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I think Trump should be very careful and cautious with this one because I have a very bad feeling.

He is moving up, he is moving forward too fast!

I think he better do what most people do who know things, get it out into the public eye ASAP so if something does happen to him, everyone will know who did it.  Run over those bastards with a steamroller and a dumptruck and put the pedal to the freaking metal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

To both of you.

 

You know Trumps Tarot cards are DEATH and EMPEROR?

He lives he conquers - If he dies, something stirs in Americans hearts. An Awakening.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think Trump should be very careful and cautious with this one because I have a very bad feeling.

He is moving up, he is moving forward too fast!

 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think he better do what most people do who know things, get it out into the public eye ASAP so if something does happen to him, everyone will know who did it.  Run over those bastards with a steamroller and a dumptruck and put the pedal to the freaking metal. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,542
3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

To both of you.

 

You know Trumps Tarot cards are DEATH and EMPEROR?

He lives he conquers - If he dies, something stirs in Americans hearts. An Awakening.

 

 

 

 

 
 

Yes... TPTB know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2QIK4U   
2QIK4U

Thanks I'll definitely be watching through here :)   I didn't know when it was exactly but there's a handy timer on the live stream,  14 hrs and waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×