Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lucy Barnable

German Minister: Closed Borders Will Lead To Inbreeding

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Lucy Barnable    2,691

Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble has made it clear that he does not support a securing or closing of the borders of Germany for various reasons, including what he believes may be the downfall of the German people: inbreeding.

According to Mr. Schäuble mass migration is a great opportunity for Germans  to become more diverse as a people, especially the mass migration of Muslims: “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity,” Tagesspiegel reports.

The comments come as the German government is looking for a new approach to the migrant crisis.
-----
The comments echo those of the former leader of the Left Party Gregor Gysi who said in a pro-migrant video last year at the start of the migrant crisis: “Every year more native Germans die than are born. That is very fortunate. It’s because the Nazis are not very good at having offspring.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/

Muslims are the most inbred people on the planet!
They've been marring their first cousins for generations.
They have the highest rate of birth defects because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
44 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

“Every year more native Germans die than are born. That is very fortunate.

Whoa. Maybe he would consider dying and make Germany a better place.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116

Inbreeding sounds good compared to the violent muslim invasion of Germany and the rest of europe. The invading hordes are boasting of breeding their ideology into western society, and our governments expect us to embrace this??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
12 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Inbreeding sounds good compared to the violent muslim invasion of Germany and the rest of europe. The invading hordes are boasting of breeding their ideology into western society, and our governments expect us to embrace this??

I can't imagine western women breeding with Muslim men.
It's going to take many years of propaganda to convince them to.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116
10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I can't imagine western women breeding with Muslim men.
It's going to take many years of propaganda to convince them 

After awhile they will just be neighbors and coworkers and such. They will lie, cheat and rape until western culture is replaced with 6th century beliefs. And they can be very persuasive with their lies, young impressionable women will be coerced. I hope you are right LucyB, our cultures existence may very well depend on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

After awhile they will just be neighbors and coworkers and such. They will lie, cheat and rape until western culture is replaced with 6th century beliefs. And they can be very persuasive with their lies, young impressionable women will be coerced. I hope you are right LucyB, our cultures existence may very well depend on it.

It's clearly white genocide.
I'm frustrated more people don't see this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116
22 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Right? This video makes me sick!

 

WTH is this idiot talking about?? So being proud of your heritage makes you a Nazi now?? For sure bad things happened on all sides during WWII, but that was 70 years ago!! Today's Germany owes nothing for the sins of their forefathers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

WTH is this idiot talking about?? So being proud of your heritage makes you a Nazi now?? For sure bad things happened on all sides during WWII, but that was 70 years ago!! Today's Germany owes nothing for the sins of their forefathers. 

Exactly!
This is taking place in every western nation.

Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo

"The Norwegian people have very little experience dealing with minorities" So we have a BIG "job to do" in bringing minorities to them, according to Ervin Kohn (Twitter).

Kohn is the President of The Jewish Community in Oslo and the Deputy Director at the Norwegian Center Against Racism.

The question is, since when did Norwegians decide they needed an organization to solve the "problem" of racism in their country? After all, isn't Norway a homogenous country?

Not for long, if Kohn has his way!

https://redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo

That sounds pretty darn racist to me coming from the deputy director against racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116
6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's clearly white genocide.
I'm frustrated more people don't see this.

It is very frustrating, but after time people will see the invaders for what they are, question is by then will it be too late??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Exactly!
This is taking place in every western nation.

Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo

"The Norwegian people have very little experience dealing with minorities" So we have a BIG "job to do" in bringing minorities to them, according to Ervin Kohn (Twitter).

Kohn is the President of The Jewish Community in Oslo and the Deputy Director at the Norwegian Center Against Racism.

The question is, since when did Norwegians decide they needed an organization to solve the "problem" of racism in their country? After all, isn't Norway a homogenous country?

Not for long, if Kohn has his way!

https://redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo

That sounds pretty darn racist to me coming from the deputy director against racism.

Yes that is terrible!! As if anyone has a choice as to what race they will be born into. Political correctness will be the end of life as we know it if we don't stomp it out now. Let's offend the 99% so that we don't offend the 1%??? Makes very little sense, especially coming from someone looking to get elected into office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

It is very frustrating, but after time people will see the invaders for what they are, question is by then will it be too late??

I fear it will be.
How do you get rid of millions of Muslims that were intentionally brought in?
Where can westerners go to get away from them when they're everywhere?

This is the former president of France saying racial interbreeding is an obligation, not a choice.

"And we will obligate ourselves as to results. 
If this volunteerism does not work for the Republic,
then the State will move to still more coercive measures."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×