Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

What could possibly go wrong? LOL

16 posts in this topic

Nudists Protest Proposed Neighbouring Migrant Home

Nudists in Dresden are protesting the proposal for a migrant home to be built near their nudist colony over safety fears.

A new migrant home is scheduled to be built in the town of Mortizburg outside of the eastern German city of Dresden. Neighbours of the proposed home, which is to cost €1.5 million, are up in arms over safety concerns because the town is home to a nudist camp.

The nudists have started a protest against the migrant home despite guarantees by the district office of Meissen who said there are plans to mitigate “cultural tensions”, Junge Freiheit reports.

Petra Hoffmann, who is the treasurer of the nudist group “Familiensport- und FKK-Bund Waldteichfreunde Moritzburg”, claims that many of the members of the group have legitimate fears over their own personal safety due to the high number of reports of migrant sexual assaults across Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/nudists-protest-neighbouring-migrant-home/

Ok... if this isn't one of those WTF moments, I don't know what is! :chuckle:  

This is not funny. So why am I like, :roflmao:

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Nudists Protest Proposed Neighbouring Migrant Home

Nudists in Dresden are protesting the proposal for a migrant home to be built near their nudist colony over safety fears.

A new migrant home is scheduled to be built in the town of Mortizburg outside of the eastern German city of Dresden. Neighbours of the proposed home, which is to cost €1.5 million, are up in arms over safety concerns because the town is home to a nudist camp.

The nudists have started a protest against the migrant home despite guarantees by the district office of Meissen who said there are plans to mitigate “cultural tensions”, Junge Freiheit reports.

Petra Hoffmann, who is the treasurer of the nudist group “Familiensport- und FKK-Bund Waldteichfreunde Moritzburg”, claims that many of the members of the group have legitimate fears over their own personal safety due to the high number of reports of migrant sexual assaults across Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/nudists-protest-neighbouring-migrant-home/

Ok... if this isn't one of those WTF moments, I don't know what is! :chuckle:  

Why don't they just allow Open Carry at the nudist camp? (concealed carry just sounds too painful an option!)

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Why don't they just allow Open Carry at the nudist camp? (concealed carry just sounds too painful an option!)

open carry kinda defeats the object if he is a nudist... That means no straps or holders. Where is he going to holster that weapon?

33 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

:rofl: 

+1 - LOLLLLLL

5 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

:rofl: 

+1 - LOLLLLLL

You gave me an idea DK, your avatar du jour. Nudies can let their hair grow, can't they? Get it permed super curly, hide a .38 snub-nose special in it. That's using your head!

1 minute ago, grav said:

You gave me an idea DK, your avatar du jour. Nudies can let their hair grow, can't they? Get it permed super curly, hide a .38 snub-nose special in it. That's using your head!

Don't forget a spiked picked hair comb that sticks/sits in the fro as well. LOL

7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Don't forget a spiked picked hair comb that sticks/sits in the fro as well. LOL

That is SO yesterday. None of the bros go for that look any more. Dreadlocks, my man, dreds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/09/06/Sports/Images/NFL-Dreadlocks002.jpg

No room in there for much, maybe a bottle of pepper spray. :onfire:

7 minutes ago, grav said:

That is SO yesterday. None of the bros go for that look any more. Dreadlocks, my man, dreds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/09/06/Sports/Images/NFL-Dreadlocks002.jpg

No room in there for much, maybe a bottle of pepper spray. :onfire:

Everytime I see dreads I think of Predators. lol

http://i.imgur.com/0WAiNVy.jpg

51 minutes ago, CalmShock said:

Damn hippies. Sharia law seems like a fitting punishment...

They'll get a lot more than Sharia law.  lol

3 hours ago, CalmShock said:

Damn hippies. Sharia law seems like a fitting punishment...

Ahhh, the joys of multiculturalism.
The peace loving hippies meet the religion of peace.

:chuckle: