Jostler

Poking the Bear

Guys & girls, lets stick the music vids in a music thread and not confuse a thread with good music that does not relly add value to the analysis / debate.

Please! :club:

2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Guys & girls, lets stick the music vids in a music thread and not confuse a thread with good music that does not relly add value to the analysis / debate.

Please! :club:

Sorry but it is a way of expressing an opinion and the words pretty much fit. I will refrain (kicks the floor and goes to room mumbling shuts the door)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, who knows said:

Sorry but it is a way of expressing an opinion and the words pretty much fit. I will refrain (kicks the floor and goes to room mumbling shuts the door)

we'd welcome some analytical input though :) 

7 minutes ago, Jostler said:

we'd welcome some analytical input though :) 

I do that too but many times it is already said

42 minutes ago, Jostler said:

This result is such an obviously logical response to western policies I have to wonder if they were really stupid enough not to see it coming?

I fully agree, but that's a question which baffles me. The western powers actually provoked this development in the first place ... on the other hand Brzezinski warned about it ... furthermore the western powers made a few half-hearted attempts to create an alliance with China against Russia, or alternatively an alliance with Russia against China ...

All that doesn't make any sense to me. The explanation for this conundrum may be related to another mystery -- the destruction of the American economy, educational system etc. by the American power elite. Even if their loyalties lie elsewhere -- you know, dual citizenships and all that -- even then it doesn't make much sense.

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I have to wonder if they were really stupid enough not to see it coming? 

My question is the same: where they really stupid enough not to see it coming -- or arrogant enough to ignore it -- or were they unable to see the possible development because of wishful thinking?

2 hours ago, roamer said:

I fully agree, but that's a question which baffles me. The western powers actually provoked this development in the first place ... on the other hand Brzezinski warned about it ... furthermore the western powers made a few half-hearted attempts to create an alliance with China against Russia, or alternatively an alliance with Russia against China ...

All that doesn't make any sense to me. The explanation for this conundrum may be related to another mystery -- the destruction of the American economy, educational system etc. by the American power elite. Even if their loyalties lie elsewhere -- you know, dual citizenships and all that -- even then it doesn't make much sense.

My question is the same: where they really stupid enough not to see it coming -- or arrogant enough to ignore it -- or were they unable to see the possible development because of wishful thinking?

I think I have an explanation that makes sense.  Enough sense to satisfy me anyway :).   I've learned over the years to think in "layers"...a global hierarchy.  It's a bit difficult for me to go into much detail because this thinking is intimately  tied to my understanding of spiritual things...which I really have no desire to thrust in people's faces if they  have no interest in a Biblical worldview.  But....I  still see layers.

I believe there are "nationalistic" layers in which elements attached to nation states are genuinely  striving for predominance.  Take Brzesinski and the larger "neocon" group he seems to be a part of.  A "US Centric" ideology involving the US as top dog enjoying full spectrum dominance over the rest of a uni-polar world.

There are comparable "nationalistic" elements in every major global power including Europe, Russia, China, and just about  every  other  nation...India and Pakistan being two other notable ones.

At this "level" the desire to avoid being trampled by the  bully on the block and the  desire to be able to influence world events in ways that are favorable to nationalistic goals is  logical and I think real enough.

But  I think there is a "level" above that.  Illuminists, globalists....whatever we call them, obviously have a desire to promote all powers of governance to a global level, apart from and in opposition to ANY retention of nationalistic power by ANY of the layer below them.

And I suspect the globalists have infiltrated the positions of real power and influence in all of the nationalistic power structures, and from that position play them like chess pieces.

And there is a layer above that.  The Luciferian cabals that are working out among men their age old hatred of God the Creator.

I pretty  much  focus on the nationalistic levels of competition here...but the higher levels are where the real game is, and that game can only be understood in the  context of spiritual reality.

In that realm, it all makes sense.

If my  worldview is actually accurate, then we can expect a betrayal of ALL the nationalistic players leading to their ultimate destruction, paving the way  for a global, one world government.  As predicted....

• Like 1

This vid of the eight veils is a good way to look at this fallen world and why things happen the way they do.

A lot of Western geopolitics comes from the CFR/RIIIA (aka Chatham House), but where do those places get their orders from? There's a very good argument that WWI and WWII were both fought to prevent Germany and Russia forming an alliance for that would have wrought destruction to the British Empire.  - see Conjuring Hitler by Guido Preparata for that. Plus a lot of the esp WWI history is suspiciously self-serving and transparently bogus once you start dipping into it. This is the British playing their machievellian role and using the Americans as their puppet-masters, which is how some say, it functions. Not to say the Americans are unaware of this but those who are are either rewarded for their silence or silenced. And even if it used to work that way, does it do so now? Are the Brits using the Israeli's as their front, are Israeli's so influential in US politics because it would look suspicious if the Brits did what they do?

Then we have China, and whether the NWO has captured the leadership or whether it's fighting the good fight? Lots of arguments both ways there. 

• Like 1

The deployment of new air defense capabilities is hardly surprising given Assad's long telegraphed intention of liberating every square inch of Syrian soil from foreign occupation.  Quneitra and US/SDF controlled areas in northeastern Syria appear to be getting the attention first.  It won't surprise me if we hear of another Pantsir S-1 deployment closer to Daraa.

Pantsir S-1 is a short range air defense system consisting of 12 missiles and a 6 barreled, 30mm auto-cannon.  The radar can detect threats at about  35km, track targets at about 24km and fire missiles on targets between 12km and 1km.

The radar controls the guns as well which are effective from 0 to 3km.  It's old tech compared to now existing state of the art, and likely not hard for modern forces to neutralize.  But it still changes the equation and represents a threat attackers need to address ...it is primarily a close in air defense system most effective used as "point defense" against helicopters, drones, cruise missiles and "smart" bombs and artillery shells.  It is a threat to fixed wing aircraft, but not specifically designed to address fixed wing air threats. 

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

And I suspect the globalists have infiltrated the positions of real power and influence in all of the nationalistic power structures, and from that position play them like chess pieces.

And there is a layer above that.  The Luciferian cabals that are working out among men their age old hatred of God the Creator.

I pretty  much  focus on the nationalistic levels of competition here...but the higher levels are where the real game is, and that game can only be understood in the  context of spiritual reality.

In that realm, it all makes sense.

Thank you! Once in a while I don't see the forest for the trees. Somehow, I lost track of this overarching view, although I was aware of it before.

Yep, I'm sure that your description is correct. If you consider the mentality of those in power, then it is obvious that they are part of a hierarchical structure. The globalists reign over the nationalists, that's obvious too. The existence and the role played by the "dark spiritual" level is not so obvious, but it becomes evident after watching the political circus for some time.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Pantsir S-1 is a short range air defense system consisting of 12 missiles and a 6 barreled, 30mm auto-cannon.  The radar can detect threats at about  35km, track targets at about 24km and fire missiles on targets between 12km and 1km. 

The radar controls the guns as well which are effective from 0 to 3km.  It's old tech compared to now existing state of the art, and likely not hard for modern forces to neutralize.

Here is a statement of the Saker about the role of Pantsirs within Syrian air defence. He wrote that article on April 14, 2018 -- just after the U.S. missile attack against Syria (emphasis mine).

I also think that the Russians need to dramatically increase both the speed and the magnitude of the delivery of their air defense systems to the Syrians.  One Russian general remarked this morning that they were considering delivering S-300s to the Syrian.  I guess that is better a case of better late than never.  But the one system most needed are Pantsirs.  The Russians need to built then on an emergency 24/7 schedule and deliver as many and as fast as possible as they are much better suited for the kind of tasks (cruise missile point defense) than the much larger S-300s.

http://thesaker.is/the-new-us-concept-of-a-perfect-mission-32-out-of-103/

Edited by roamer
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.