Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jostler

Poking the Bear

Jostler    2,216
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Wait on top of the already present carrier?

Second U.S. aircraft carrier enters Mediterranean: U.S. Navy

The Navy said the presence of two carrier strike groups in the Mediterranean showed the U.S. commitment to safety and security, while sending "a strong message of support to our allies and partners in Europe."

The move coincides with NATO military exercises across eastern Europe and Turkey that may raise tensions with Russia.

Jostler    2,216
Just now, thedudeabides said:

This SOB is trying to cripple our navy. You never place two Carrier groups within close proximity. Something bad is about to happen folks.

Brio's point about "Go" vs "Chess" was spot on.

Jostler    2,216

Tensions Between US/NATO & Russia Are Flaring Dangerously

I've appreciated Chris Martenson for a very long time now.  His Crash Course was a free resource I ran into years ago that helped introduce me to some of the realities we've been watching unfold for over a decade now.

This shows the same level of research and analysis on this topic I've long expected to see from him:

Tensions Between US/NATO & Russia Are Flaring Dangerously

The summary here is that Russia feels surrounded by an increasingly belligerent NATO/US military presence. It can find little common ground with diplomats from NATO generally and the US specifically. If fully backed into a corner, once it perceives it is out of other options, Russia will defend herself. I’m not sure how anybody could deny or begrudge her that right.

If the West, meaning the US and Europe, decide to further goad Russia, war is likely inevitable. (I'm leaning heavily here on the historically-dependable formula: Time + Shit Happens = Conflict).  Sooner or later, Russia will have to switch from response mode to reaction mode. I’ve written about that prediction here, here and here.

WWIII, when it comes, will be nothing like WWII.  It will not last for years on end.  All the lives lost in WWI and WWII will be matched and then some in a few short weeks.  And we will see completely new weapons of incredible power deployed by several nations. 

Somebody very powerful wants this conflict and they are driving us toward it rapidly.

Jostler    2,216

Huge Scandal Erupts Inside NATO: Alliance Member Germany Slams NATO "Warmongering" Against Russia

Plenty of click-through links to background info in that article.

Russia Warns US Against Striking Assad

drawn lines, and our fearless leaders just have to keep sticking big hairy toes over the line....testing, pushing, provoking.  Most of these bastards will be a half mile under ground when the balloon goes up ...we need to do whatever it takes to dig them out at first opportunity.  We're gonna need a lot o' rope...hopefully there will be enough lamp posts left standing that we won't need to waste time building gallows.

Rustydog    116
On 6/17/2016 at 1:15 PM, thedudeabides said:

This SOB is trying to cripple our navy. You never place two Carrier groups within close proximity. Something bad is about to happen folks.

USS Eisenhower and USS Truman in the Mediterranean, USS Stennis and USS Reagan in S. China sea. It's pretty obvious that surrounding Russia is the objective. Tho it does seem Obama/NATO is playing to lose quickly.

grav   
grav

HAARP weapons will make nukes, which are pseudo-science fakes, look like fireworks. Long-distance mind control will neutralize militias. With Jade Helm's AI running the show, a worldwide blitzkrieg could finish off the resistance in one single day. Systems normal today, tomorrow  -- teotwaki. 

It has to start somewhere. A conventional naval battle could be the trigger. As much as I despise BO, I would love to see Hillary get what she deserves. The same thing another traitor got, Chris Stevens.