Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Hey Shep the new logo looks great

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,536
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I like it. Just enough color and a nice ying and yang to go with total destruction. :cheer: @Ukshep

you only just noticed? :AQ25ScX:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,613
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

you only just noticed? :AQ25ScX:

No, I noticed, but didn't have a chance to post about it before. :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,536
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No, I noticed, but didn't have a chance to post about it before. :hug:

ah ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anonymous guests alliance   
Anonymous guests alliance

i saw that logo too. but not the whole thing. i give it a 5 out of 10:bananarasta:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,536
1 hour ago, holographicINVASION said:

it looks like a flat earth map shep! lol

Oh now I have to change it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,536
Just now, holographicINVASION said:

lol.. I thought you would say that

Hehe you know me so well. Many I'm stuck at a darn college party the noise man. Someone switched out half the tracks for Rick roll though least that's funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,613
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Hehe you know me so well. Many I'm stuck at a darn college party the noise man. Someone switched out half the tracks for Rick roll though least that's funny

This post may have a larger meaning than you know. I know your phone went dead and you cannot see my messages to you yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,536
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This post may have a larger meaning than you know. I know your phone went dead and you cannot see my messages to you yet. 

shit i just heard about that.... just got in. Hmm sure its nothing. weird though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×