Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Doing It Wrong: The Jews Echo Themselves in an Attempt to Reverse-Meme the Alt-Right

1 post in this topic

Previously: (((mic))) Discovers the Echoes Meme! DS

Doing It Wrong: The Jews Echo Themselves in an Attempt to Reverse-Meme the Alt-Right

Just like Hilary has no strategy to fight The Leader, the Jews have no strategy to fight the Alt-Right. We’ve created something entirely new, and this system of name-calling has stopped working.

I’ve been telling them to pivot for years now, to make this game a little bit more interesting.

“You’re an evil Nazi who wants to gas six million Jews” used to work against the others who would reply, “nonnononononono, I swear, I don’t hate anyone, nationalism isn’t about hate, I just don’t want to be exterminated! Please!”

It was an obvious fact that apologizing simply didn’t work, and myself and others promoted the idea that we needed a new strategy.

And a new strategy we formulated.

Now, when these Jews say that the rising neo-Nazi Alt-Right movement wants to gas the six million, we’re just like “yeah I know right, lol, get in the oven, jew – daddy needs a new pair of lampshades.” continues on DS (language be advised)