Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Rothbard

Chemtrails Have Been Officially Upgraded to Clouds

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    14,640

Damn these people and their 1984ish ways.  Parents better pay close attention to what the curriculum is in the schools, but a lot of them are just going to think they learned something new themselves, even though they can see it with their own eyes. When they spray here, it gets hotter and we're already in a major drought. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,334
55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Damn these people and their 1984ish ways.  Parents better pay close attention to what the curriculum is in the schools, but a lot of them are just going to think they learned something new themselves, even though they can see it with their own eyes. When they spray here, it gets hotter and we're already in a major drought. 

Yea good luck with that. Kids can't bring their books home anymore. And I think that's the reason why. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaughingAllTheWay   
LaughingAllTheWay

I find it hilarious how far fools have been taken with this hoax of Chem trails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,640
18 minutes ago, LaughingAllTheWay said:

I find it hilarious how far fools have been taken with this hoax of Chem trails.

dude, I don't see why you only do one liners and never back anything up with facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, LaughingAllTheWay said:

I find it hilarious how far fools have been taken with this hoax of Chem trails.

I do not know enough about them to claim they are a hoax but I have my doubts about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,640
2 minutes ago, MetaDoom said:

I do not know enough about them to claim they are a hoax but I have my doubts about them.

The fact that they are now being called clouds definitely makes one wonder why they did that.  When you are watching movies or vids online that have shots of the sky, there is hardly one that shows up without chemtrails in it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The fact that they are now being called clouds definitely makes one wonder why they did that.  When you are watching movies or vids online that have shots of the sky, there is hardly one that shows up without chemtrails in it. 

Some here should check out this site:

http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/#.V1H8_ldlm3d

Its a very extensive site with lots of info...Sorry it opens to their forum...If this link is not authorized delete it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×