Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Gary Johnson poling at 10%

4 posts in this topic

Gary Johnson? the same guy who received less than 1% of the vote in 2012 is now polling at 10%?  I'm calling B.S. on this one

Gary Johnson is a diversion to try & derail Trump by siphoning votes to Hillary, either by trying to dilute Trump's base, or to cover up & obfuscate the vote counts, which they will certainly try to shift away from Trump with the shady Diebold & Sequoia electronic voting machines.  

They didn't give a squat about Johnson in 2012 when he ran & they sure as hell couldn't care any less about him now.

Edited by Scorpion
2 people like this

5 hours ago, Scorpion said:

Gary Johnson? the same guy who received less than 1% of the vote in 2012 is now polling at 10%?  I'm calling B.S. on this one

Gary Johnson is a diversion to try & derail Trump by siphoning votes to Hillary, either by trying to dilute Trump's base, or to cover up & obfuscate the vote counts, which they will certainly try to sift away from Trump with the shady Diebold & Sequoia electronic voting machines  .  They didn't give a squat about Johnson in 2012 when he ran & they sure as hell couldn't care any less about him now.

Typical for tools of the establishment.  "Well, I  know Republicans are almost as bad as Democrats,  but we'll try THIS guy and he'll be different.  I just know it." You want a guaranteed example of mass brainwashing? Just observe politics and elections.