Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

hh idalogo 99

NEW DOOM DATE - June 1st 2016 - This will be the FINAL Doom Date - The evidence is overwhelming...

hh idalogo 99   
hh idalogo 99

hi from hh idalogo 99,

On June 1st 2016 we will learn that NIBIRU is here but not from the media or youtube tards...we will leanr becuse on that date scientists are saying that MASSIVE gravity flux from NIBIURE will rip away our f***ing atmosphere causing mankind to meet a painful suffocating death....

It appers that even the elite will be f***ed....

So there you have it it BITCHES

June 1st 2016

THE END

Cinnamon    24,534
1 minute ago, hh idalogo 99 said:

hi from hh idalogo 99,

On June 1st 2016 we will learn that NIBIRU is here but not from the media or youtube tards...we will leanr becuse on that date scientists are saying that MASSIVE gravity flux from NIBIURE will rip away our f***ing atmosphere causing mankind to meet a painful suffocating death....

June 1st 2016

THE END

:scream:

grav   
grav
32 minutes ago, hh idalogo 99 said:

hi from hh idalogo 99,

June 1st 2016

THE END

:chillpill: no problemo, hh. It's all taken care of. 

The Niburean gravity flux will be compensated for by Nasa's 2.2 jigawatt flux capacitor. They boosted it into outer space to the Spacey Station. Astro-nots are standing by to throw the switch. Wait for it. . . wait . . . wait. . . .

Walk Softly    2,830

I thought this may be a joke.  I'm always skeptical of date setting... but then I got to the "gravity" part.  I lol'd.  

Rothbard    2,257

Suck!  Suck!  Suck!

More believable than Nibiru sucking the atmosphere via gravity. 

YaKnow2.0    708

Just being in the ct world for a few months!!we have been thru over a 100 doom dates!!i guess doom sells!