Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

U.S. Army Rangers release Memorial Day Song

Rate this topic

Had to be Big Army. Marines aren't that talented. 

Having spent 8 years of my younger life in the Army,  I am torn about service these days. I was young and didn't really know how to think for myself,  just like they like them. However,  I still believe in the things and freedoms this country is SUPPOSED to stand for.  When I look at Congress and the president, it makes me nauseated to see what we've become. I'm proud my oath of service was to defend the constitution and not the ass clowns in charge.  God Bless America 

• Like 2

Rustydog    116
32 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Had to be Big Army. Marines aren't that talented. 

Having spent 8 years of my younger life in the Army,  I am torn about service these days. I was young and didn't really know how to think for myself,  just like they like them. However,  I still believe in the things and freedoms this country is SUPPOSED to stand for.  When I look at Congress and the president, it makes me nauseated to see what we've become. I'm proud my oath of service was to defend the constitution and not the ass clowns in charge.  God Bless America 

Thanks for your service!! Hooah!! It's because of the sacrifices made by people such as yourself that I sleep so soundly at night. Defending your country is something to always be proud of!! Great video, thx!!