Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

DONALD TRUMP: Will He Throw the Election?

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,556

Keeping in line with us all being open minded about the future. Watch this and take it in!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,486

Why do people keep saying this crap. He despises the Clintons.

 

I cannot believe how many people are inept at business dealings. He is a businessman folks, he had to deal with everyone. This is why he will make a great president.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,556
Just now, thedudeabides said:

Why do people keep saying this crap. He despises the Clintons.

 

I cannot believe how many people are inept at business dealings. He is a businessman folks, he had to deal with everyone. This is why he will make a great president.

Well all i know is that he knows what he is doing. he is good at what he does. But we must be careful. Im pro-trump! but we must always stay vigilant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,486
Just now, Ukshep said:

Well all i know is that he knows what he is doing. he is good at what he does. But we must be careful. Im pro-trump! but we must always stay vigilant!

I agree, 100%. No matter who gets in it will go one of two ways. Down or up. trump is the only one that offers any shred of an up. Hillary is all down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,556
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I agree, 100%. No matter who gets in it will go one of two ways. Down or up. trump is the only one that offers any shred of an up. Hillary is all down.

I think this election is IT! in a doom sense. It does not matter who wins. If trump wins. They will most likely play the game and start a war against him and do to him what they could have done to hitler. that is if they do not kill him before then or f*** him on the elections. If hillary wins. They will push the nwo campaign. and take guns.

Good or bad. Change will come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    2,070
54 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Why do people keep saying this crap. He despises the Clintons.

 

I cannot believe how many people are inept at business dealings. He is a businessman folks, he had to deal with everyone. This is why he will make a great president.

Keep your friends close and enemies closer. People seem to forget that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 garlic    2,639
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think this election is IT! in a doom sense. It does not matter who wins. If trump wins. They will most likely play the game and start a war against him and do to him what they could have done to hitler. that is if they do not kill him before then or f*** him on the elections. If hillary wins. They will push the nwo campaign. and take guns.

Good or bad. Change will come.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. You are assuming there will be an election. Lots can happen between now and November. I'm not convinced that King Putt will move out of the rainbow house. Time will tell.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,556
1 hour ago, CGK said:

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. You are assuming there will be an election. Lots can happen between now and November. I'm not convinced that King Putt will move out of the rainbow house. Time will tell.....

I've been saying pretty much the same for a while now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,542

This guy in the video, "I like Donald Trump, but, I'll vote for Donald Trump, but,...  but, but." Who's this guy kidding?

But but but but but, so why not just kick Donald Trump in the Butt? ... but, I like Donald Trump, so I won't do that,.... but."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,556
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This guy in the video, "I like Donald Trump, but, I'll vote for Donald Trump, but,...  but, but." Who's this guy kidding?

But but but but but, so why not just kick Donald Trump in the Butt? ... but, I like Donald Trump, so I won't do that,.... but."

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,542
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Good point.

I should go back and count how many times he said "but." lol.

Doesn't sound like someone who really likes Trump, but...

Mabe this guy wrote the book, "the art of the con."

Just like he's doing now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×