Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    14,376

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare.html

I'd love to see that happen! 

<snip>

Donald Trump has made yet another announcement that will dismay Democrats across the country, and that is his choice for Attorney General. Trump tweeted that his pick for Attorney General is South Carolina conservative Rep.

Trey Gowdy, who currently chairs the U.S. House of Representative’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

<snip. 

jajaja! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116

Every time is see this hideous creature I wonder how it is its consciousness dosent take over and cause it to kill itself. I guess hideous creatures have no sense of responsibility. Her and slick Willie have the blood of so many on their hands, it simply amazes me that no one has stepped up and convened a grand jury to bring charges against these traitors!! Vince Foster, Bengahzzi,  selling technology to china, it would be a long list of charges should justice decide to make an apperance!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,376
5 hours ago, Rustydog said:

Every time is see this hideous creature I wonder how it is its consciousness dosent take over and cause it to kill itself.

:chuckle:  ! Excellent! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CSB said:

I so would like to see this come . Hillary in a orange jump suit !  Priceless 

Even Bill agrees https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNYqARAUAAAeUfk.jpg

I feel your pain, just give until it hurts and then give some more!  One problem with the picture though: I think slick willy should be behind bars too, not just hitlary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    1,660
Just now, counterintelligence said:

I feel your pain, just give until it hurts and then give some more!  One problem with the picture though: I think slick willy should be behind bars too, not just hitlary.

I agree !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

I tried to watch network news this morning. CBS. Dayum! It was so negative about Trump. His tax returns? Why should I care if he makes boatloads of money? Hillary was treated like Ms. Nice Guy. Made me want to puke. They never mention her shady dealings from day one. I won't call her a bioatch, or a lying lib, or a disgusting POS.

Oh,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,376
26 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

I feel your pain, just give until it hurts and then give some more!  One problem with the picture though: I think slick willy should be behind bars too, not just hitlary.

We can get Bill later, she's the one that needs to be put in the pig pen right now. Without her power, he's not much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rustydog    116
21 minutes ago, grav said:

I tried to watch network news this morning. CBS. Dayum! It was so negative about Trump. His tax returns? Why should I care if he makes boatloads of money? Hillary was treated like Ms. Nice Guy. Made me want to puke. They never mention her shady dealings from day one. I won't call her a bioatch, or a lying lib, or a disgusting POS.

Oh,

 

This is what let's me know Trump is the real deal, we just have to get him the keys to the black shack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We can get Bill later, she's the one that needs to be put in the pig pen right now. Without her power, he's not much. 

Politics makes strange bedfellows, but don't forget about the little twerp that isn't even Bill Clinton's biological daughter.  She'll try to run for president one of these days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,376
2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Politics makes strange bedfellows, but don't forget about the little twerp that isn't even Bill Clinton's biological daughter.  She'll try to run for president one of these days.

 

Listening to that guy's voice would make you believe all of this is just sooo much fun and it's really not a big deal, the presidency, they're "pals". Who talks like that?  She's married to a crook too. haha  Hope they're not as close as the Bush's were to Bin Laden's family. I don't even like them being friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×