Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

London has fallen coincidence?

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    14,646
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just realized something. This move London has fallen - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3300542/

and

The fact london has fallen to a muslim mayor

Coincidence. Or they told us.

@Cinnamon thoughts?

They're telling us all kinds of things in their "programs".  I can't begin to tell you how shocked I was to see a Muslim installed as the Mayor of London. Looking at The Simpsons and their spot on predictions, which are way too many to be coincidences and the Illuminati Card set, again too spot on for flukes, I'm always looking for clues i movies. The fact that this is the title of this movie, it could very well be that, because it seems that more than London fell in that movie, why give London top billing.  The first person I ever saw online who tried to warn people on forums about predictive programming in media was laughed into oblivion. I didn't realize at that time what an army of shills could do regarding content control on a forum. That guy made perfect sense yet he was completely vilified in a place where some of the most intelligent posters I've ever seen still reside.  London has fallen to Sharia Law, it's already there, but it will become something everyone will eventually have to accept. I want to see that movie! 

Ukshep    13,359
Just now, thedudeabides said:

Haha thats nothing watch Gods of Egypt.

I did yesterday! thats messed up too.

neo668    13

What a coincidence. I saw "London Has Fallen" yesterday.

PS I also saw the "Gods of Egypt" yesterday.

Edited by neo668
More info.

Malevolent    1,973

“THE JIHADIST NEXT DOOR”…Undercover Filmmaker Shows BRUTAL Truth About EVIL Intentions Of Britain’s Non-Assimilating Muslim Community

This is the truth about the intentions of the growing radical Muslim population living in the UK. It’s the truth the liberal, open-borders Left in America doesn’t want you to see. These are the people Donald Trump is warning us about allowing into our country with no real vetting, besides that of the UN, who has no vested interest in our national security. The people featured in this video could easily be your neighbor. 

SOURCE - With more

“There is no coincidence. Only the illusion of coincidence.” -- Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

& to YourMom2's point, here's my riff on that same nursery rhyme:

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair Lady.

Build it up with wood and clay,
Wood and clay, wood and clay,
Build it up with wood and clay,
My fair Lady.

May’s regime is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
May’s regime is falling down,
Manchester Bombing!

Build her up by looking tough
Looking tough, looking tough
UK’s Cat Lady

Wood and clay will wash away,
Wash away, wash away,
Wood and clay will wash away,
My fair Lady.

Her poll numbers bend and sway
Bend and sway, bend and sway
Her poll numbers bend and sway
UK’s Cat Lady

London Bridge gets attacked
Gets attacked, gets attacked
London Bridge gets attacked
Sure looks shady!

Looking tough, looking tough
UK’s Cat Lady

The big vote is only days away
Days away, days away
The big vote is only days away
For the Cat Lady

• Like 1

Ukshep    13,359
17 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

“There is no coincidence. Only the illusion of coincidence.” -- Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

Funny that considering it is like the template for what is happening. Specifically the world we'll live in if it succeeds. However the plays of the revolt depicted are the play before it has succeeded. V for Vendetta that is!

• Like 1

An English chap called into a radio show predicting that the upcoming UK "Snap Election" vote will result in a "hung parliament" with no side getting a clear majority.....

So I wonder about that, if somehow that's where TPTB want to put that BREXIT nation, perhaps to un-do the whole BREXIT thing.

According to others who I think have a lot of cred like Brandon Smith, he's still saying TPTB want to set up the whole conservative movement in places like the UK to have them be completely discredited, which could be at odds with the English chap's prediction.

But overall, yeah, we're being shown scenes of revolt & civic upheaval in the beyond Mockingbird-Stream-Media mainstream movies.......

Ukshep    13,359
26 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

According to others who I think have a lot of cred like Brandon Smith, he's still saying TPTB want to set up the whole conservative movement in places like the UK to have them be completely discredited,

That would be accurate.. I think!

• Like 1