Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Cinnamon
    Cinnamon

    The Pervasiveness of Depravity, A Revolution Is Coming

    If you are not asking yourself how we sunk to these depths of depravity in America, you should be.  If you're a decent person who believes in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness you must be wondering what has happened to this country in the past decade.  

    Media of all types hail freedom of speech in every way, unless it's something they don't like.  Does that freedom of speech mean that our children need to be exposed to sex education in Kindergarten?  Does that mean "Dildos for Babies" is acceptable?  Does anyone believe that a child under the age of puberty has a clue as to what their true "sexual orientation" is, if different from the body parts with which they were born?  Why would they even question it, if the idea wasn't inserted into their heads by people who want to destroy traditional family?

    Big media, such as the New York Times, The Huffington Post and others have tried to normalize pedophilia, bestiality and other perversions.  Others have tried to reduce the age of consensual sex to as young as 10 years old.  Some even lower. 

    Then you have Islam.  Do I need to go into the perverse belief system that anyone other than those labeled as "infidels" believe to be acceptable when it comes to pedophilia?  

    There is no defending any of this. None at all. 

    And that brings me to the tip of the iceberg of perversion, called Pizzagate.  Pizzagate is only one arm of the pedophiles, but they all rub elbows with politicians and celebrities and business magnates of all stripes. Pedophilia is the glue that holds the globalist elite together.  Through blackmail and conspiracy, these people have existed for longer than any of us can imagine.  

    Trump and Sessions have both alluded to the fact that there is a global child trafficking ring that WILL be dismantled. This is why you are seeing the global elite in total panic over a Trump presidency.  This is why you see the global elite throwing millions of dollars into brainwashing and making people believe they are the downtrodden by the right leaning people of the world.  That is why they are calling everyone who doesn't buy into their perversion Nazis and worse.  

    In order for them to survive unscathed, these elite pedophiles have funded, brainwashed and tried in every way to tip the scales in their favor.  But, alas, I've never seen a more sorry group of losers. 

    The only choice the globalists have left now is to try and turn us all against each other to take the attention off of them in any way possible. 

    The threat of revolution has never been more present.  Watch your six!  Because this is the final card they have and as desperate as they are, they will not hesitate to use it. 

    Edited by Cinnamon

    • Like 3

    Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

    User Feedback




    11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

    Media of all types hail freedom of speech in every way, unless it's something they don't like.  Does that freedom of speech mean that our children need to be exposed to sex education in Kindergarten?  Does that mean "Dildos for Babies" is acceptable?  Does anyone believe that a child under the age of puberty has a clue as to what their true "sexual orientation" is, if different from the body parts with which they were born?  Why would they even question it, if the idea wasn't inserted into their heads by people who want to destroy traditional family?

    Big media, such as the New York Times, The Huffington Post and others have tried to normalize pedophilia, bestiality and other perversions.  Others have tried to reduce the age of consensual sex to as young as 10 years old.  Some even lower. 

    Pedophilia perversion, child abuse, ect - Sodom and Ghammorah Anyone? This is only going to lead to darker, deeper and more f**ked up societies...

    Corruption of minor is the fking worst thing you can do.

    http://i.imgur.com/g6AWjMO.jpg

    -

    6 And whoever misleads one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for him that an ass’ millstone were hanged on his neck and he were sunk in the depths of the sea.

     

    https://youtu.be/crR6pBGMZ90?t=115

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

    This shit pisses me off - I better chill out for an hour, before I really go off.

    @Cinnamon - Great article :)

    Thanks, DK, sorry if it pissed you off, but I think this is the basis for everything we're seeing go on right now. Follow the money to the perverts. 

    • Like 3

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I need to show more of my friends the articles of News Websites trying to normalize pedophilia. A lot still use them still to counter anything I have to say. Like if it's still a credible source, even when I show them misquotes and manipulation they still have the mindset "But why would the media lie?". 

    One day they'll understand.. That's why I try to limit myself to only people on the internet. :) A lot more open people on here. Easier to weed out. 

    • Like 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    While there is an attempt to normalize such things and make it acceptable, at least it's being discussed, so we do know what's out there and on the minds of some people. At least that way, you have an idea of who exactly the enemy is. To be blunt, perverts have always existed, and always will. To shove them back in the closet could force more children to suffer in silence. Let them expose themselves. 

    I have SEVERE PTSD, from not only abusive parents, but also by being molested from about the age of 5-11.  My older brother discovered this person molesting me ( he was 22 at the time) and not only did nothing about it, but in the latter part of his career has published a porn magazine, and produced porn flicks. 

    Teach children about this stuff. Make sure they know it's wrong and to SAY SOMETHING when they know something is not right, no matter what they hear to the contrary.  

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 hours ago, Shiftyze said:

    I need to show more of my friends the articles of News Websites trying to normalize pedophilia. A lot still use them still to counter anything I have to say. Like if it's still a credible source, even when I show them misquotes and manipulation they still have the mindset "But why would the media lie?". 

    One day they'll understand.. That's why I try to limit myself to only people on the internet. :) A lot more open people on here. Easier to weed out. 

    Its so in your face now they cannot deny it. Sadly it is corrupting the minds of the sheeple with the ideology that it is ok to touch children and to me that is not acceptable in any way, shape or form!

    These people are sick and my views will never change on it! Sick Sick People!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

    Its so in your face now they cannot deny it. Sadly it is corrupting the minds of the sheeple with the ideology that it is ok to touch children and to me that is not acceptable in any way, shape or form!

    These people are sick and my views will never change on it! Sick Sick People!

    "These people are sick and my views will never change on it! Sick Sick People!"

    Yes they are sick.....These {{{  people }}}  who own the media ....

    http://www.johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/the_neanderthal_hypothesis.htm

    Edited by marlowe
    • Like 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    You know Trump should just make it to where if your a kiddie raper and you go to jail then into general population with you! Bet they won't last too long then and added bonus we won't have to pay for their room and board as long. Win-win.

     

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    27 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

    You know Trump should just make it to where if your a kiddie raper and you go to jail then into general population with you! Bet they won't last too long then and added bonus we won't have to pay for their room and board as long. Win-win.

     

     

    Too violent! they need deprogramming is all!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Bizarre behavior from the rich and powerful.  The romans and greeks are well documented on this subject.  It continues unabated in the ME.  Strange, very strange. 

    This is demonic activity. 

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The parable of the wheat and the tares comes to mind.  I wonder where I'd put such a blatantly religious expansion of what I'm seeing?  Off-Topic?  I don't see an article category such a thing  neatly fits into?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 1/29/2017 at 7:01 AM, Ukshep said:

    Too violent! they need deprogramming is all!

    there is  NO deprograming them, after many discussions with friends  and family who have degrees in this stuff they ALL agree MOST are NOT fixable!! so if that is the case and they have damaged kids, HANG-EM!! 

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up to our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


  • About Articles

    The articles section is a cool way for our members to share their original content with the world.
    Members are responsible for the curation of their own article | And must ensure they meet our article submission guidelines.
    All articles will be reviewed by a member of staff before they go live on the community!

    Automatic Cross-posting to Forums: Enabled!
  1. Jump To Top
×