Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Ukshep

The New Alternative to Twitter | Is Gab

It is not very often i find myself wanting to grow websites i have nothing to do with. But this time it is different because the website i wish to share also shares the same core values i believe in. Things like freedom of speech, and truth in its many forms. The right to say what you feel and not to be moderated against because of your political views.

That is why i am recommending you go and sign up to The Best Alternative to Twitter right now and gab away with like-minded people who believe in the same values you do. Values that really matter, values that are not based on some liberal agenda but are set in reality.

But hey don't take my word for it! I asked users on gab to tell me why they loved gab so much and this is what they had to say:

So what are you waiting for? go on Sign Up Today!

P.s I would also like to thank those that responded to me on gab so that this article could be made possible! It truly is a different platform to twitter. Way less censorship and it helps to give me hope for the future of social media.

Edited by Ukshep

2 people like this

User Feedback

I brought this site up in the "fake news" thread a couple of weeks ago. It's in beta so if you sign up it just puts in queue on a waiting list right now. When it does activate I hope folks here start using it and we see Gabs instead of Twits posted to threads.

Link to comment
    7 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

I can't wait until they open up public facing urls. That's when they will explode with traffic. They are already exploding in size with a closed community. But that aside. It's time the people start backing those with their best interests at heart!

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I'm #1311749 in the waiting list... lol.

I got a message like that when I signed up as well, but they let me in a couple of hours later.

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    5 minutes ago, Talon said:

I'll have to check in a few. Thanks.

Link to comment

fb users are fleeing to GAB too, over the censorship. Zucks to be you Suckerberg :bananaangel:

1 person likes this

Link to comment

It's telling me the following in an email:

Currently Gab is in beta, it may take up to two weeks to receive your invitation due to high demand from around the world.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Link to comment
    4 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

It's telling me the following in an email:

It is quicker sometimes.  It is still not buzzing in there but more and more people are joining the fray.  There are also enhancements happening there.  Quite a right-leaning populace in there.  Currently most are American / US citizens but if managed correctly it may just kill Twitter.  I have changed my Twitter name to @gan.ai/UserName so people can go there and find all my new sh!t in Gab as well!

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    4 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Those two weeks I may have to wait is ok with me. It gives them that much more time to work all the bugs out.

Thanks for the info as well.

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    5 hours ago, Talon said:

I found this on Natural News:  https://seen.life/

It looks like another facebook alternative.  Does anyone know anything about it?

Other than it seems connected to bin and a network of .IS domains that seems to be set up to take control of all speech once the hammer comes down via ICANN no.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.