Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
    Cinnamon

Origami Lies! New York Times Defends Pedophilia and Comet Pizza

Take a look at this image and you will see a pattern of defense of pedophilia by the New York Times.  I'm sure if I took the time to dig more, there would be more than this:

They try to take the innocence of children and grind it under their Marxist reporting wheels until up is down and down is up.  Sorry, New York Times, call it what you want in your leftist terminology but what it is, is child rape and molestation of little ones who are not old enough to decide whether or not they want to have sex with a full grown pervert.

Being first doesn't always mean being the best or the brightest as in the case of the second article, again, from the New York Times Marxist rag.  They have such pity for a hole in the wall Pizzaria in D.C. that they actually ran a piece on it.  What makes this Pizzaria so special?  Could it be the connections high up in politics and the fact that the boyfriend of the owner is involved in Soros funded propaganda like Media Matters who also funds The Clinton Foundation?  What a f**king joke, that name.  You can't fool everyone all the time, New York Times, you are burying yourself with your own arrogance and the way you talk down to your readership with tripe like this.

And, the third article in that image.  Makes me shake my head.  What the hell could possibly be "misconstrued" when you're talking about adults having sex with children?  They want to take everything good and beautiful in this world and turn it into something horrible and to be used to fit their own perversions.

Maybe someone had better start investigating what's really going on with this so-called newspaper that is spewing this kind of filth and trying to convince their readership that molesting children is ok and that looking into the possibility of it happening is not ok.

2 people like this

User Feedback

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Exposing them cin! Wonderful!

NYT has a big mouth and so do we! :)

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

NYT has a big mouth and so do we! :)

hehe that sounded so wrong. But you are right! I love how all the morons are so easily exposing who they work for! It is beautiful. Truly it is!

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well, if Donald Trump never does another thing to make my life better as a constituent, he peeled back any layers of doubt I had about the media and the blatant liars and mind bending pieces of shit they truly are.  People better wake the f**k up RIGHT NOW and realize that we are not dealing with progressives, we are not dealing with liberals, we are not dealing with Democrats. These people, including the brainwashing media are flat out Marxist/Communists and have no heart, value or love in them at all.  They are cold blooded reptiles and their reptilian brain is guiding them in all the perversions of the Communist Manifesto which has been creeping into our lives since we were born.  There's a fight coming... oh yes there is and that fight is for the little ones, because they are the main targets.

2 people like this

Link to comment

I wasn't against gay marriage because of religious beliefs or discrimination.  I just didn't want to open the door.  The door was opened and the Overton window is being moved quickly.

immediately after gay marriage was approved (which I don't actually care about) then gender identity hit the door saying you are what you want to be (but you really aren't) then that lead to transgendered in women's restroom, which opened the door for pervs and pedos to go into the restroom claiming "I identify as a woman".  Now the fight is pedos aren't wrong, it's an "identity" or some other complete BS.

I'm not 100% sure pizzagate and all the news coming out isn't purposefully being slowly ingrained into the societal brain so they can end up claimimg that being a pedo is ok after everyone has been numbed to it.

this is where it's a toss up for me, keep reporting it hoping law enforcement eventually get involved or stop reporting it in case law enforcement don't get involved and it becomes an acceptable behavior.  It's really that f**ked up!

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    4 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

It will never be acceptable behavior for people who have kids and love their children and do everything to protect them. There are more of us that know this is total perversion of the highest order than there are of them. They need exposing, people are horrified at what has already been proven to have gone on in multiple countries by the elite.

They did not manage to pervert enough people into their way of thinking. They thought they had Hillary in the bag, too, didn't they? That is their weakness, overestimating their strength.  They are being exposed all over, media lies, voter fraud, the entire global elite have been squealing like pigs at the mere thought of a Trump presidency.

They have Weiner's laptop... we need an update on that pronto!

Link to comment
    18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They have Weiner's laptop... we need an update on that pronto!

I agree that the majority of Americas would get sick thinking about what they are doing, and lots of them can't handle it and choose to remain ignorant to what's going on.

i also agree that Hillary losing was a huge huge blow to moving this agenda forward.  That doesn't mean they will stop, though.  People who do those kinds of things won't stop, ever.

i hope something happens with the wiener info, at this point I just don't think it will. Before I lose hope I am waiting till the new president takes office.  If nothing happens in his first six months, then, well....   I don't know

edit:. In terms of acceptable behavior, how would you compare raping and killing children to the killing of unborn children?  To me it's equally evil, yet one is "acceptable" in society and one isn't.

Edited by BornUntamed

Link to comment
    7 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

It's equally evil. And there are many who don't accept it.  Take heart, though all pedos will never be stopped, exposing this and blowing it wide open will make people a lot more careful of who they leave their kids with and more watchful for this kind of thing. I won't give up hope that at least a large portion of evil can be stamped out. It has to be, to live in a world headed in this direction, is simply not acceptable as a future.  :hug:

1 person likes this

Link to comment

My wife and I are having a hard time bringing this to light as everyone refuses to accept it as truth. Our daughter in law is a nurse and just looks at us like we don't belong here and says why cant you just be tolerant. They will no longer allow the grandkids to come over out of fear we will tell them what we believe. This world gets sicker by the day.

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    30 minutes ago, crabb said:

The "Please do not make waves brigade" has got to be one of the biggest factors in this getting as far as it has!

Link to comment
    3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I agree we have talked till were RED in the face and now were just shunned. But I'm like a bulldog I keep pushing back the newest point is the next step is bestiality (spellcheck).

1 person likes this

Link to comment
    2 minutes ago, crabb said:

ugh... once knew a lass in school that got caught doing that unthinkable act... I'll never understand these kinds of people.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.