Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • THIS IS AN ARCHIVED PAGE OF OUR OLD ARTICLES!

We have closed off submissions! So that we can focus elsewhere on the website!

Ukshep

All This Winning! Leaves Me Feeling Unsettled!

I never thought i would be writing an article about struggling with the amount of winning as of late but here i am.. Doing just that!

Seriously though. The thought had crossed my mind that trump could just be like the rest and after his first week in office i am no longer concerned with that. The actions trump has taken in his first week in office has been astounding. Totally Astounding!

In my opinion he has done more in his first week than most presidents ever do in a full term. That speaks volumes to Donald J Trumps character and word. Alas i am not happy. Not happy with the level of change that is coming. It is the type of change that sweeps vast areas of a paradigm away in a single instance. And it is the paradigm shift of epic proportions which could send the world into either an age of a chaos and war or an age of peace and prosperity. Guess Which One I Prefer? Yep! Peace and Prosperity!

So knowing what i know i cannot help but wonder what is going to happen over the next few weeks and months. And if this winning will trigger a set of events that none of us can escape from!

Times are changing! The Situation is Fluid!

Not when it changes things so drastically because we may never see it coming!

User Feedback

I believe we are in one of the most dangerous times the US has ever faced.  And change is a big part of it.  Even fundamentally necessary change pursued hastily or unwisely has the potential for great damage.  I think the potential for poorly timed mis-steps to initiate an uncontrollable chain of unintended consequences is a real concern.   I pray Trump will be granted the wisdom to discern when, where and how hard to push.

Link to comment

I dont think we have enough information yet.  My gut is telling me that Trump would not be quick to jump into a war.  He's more methodical than that.

War? maybe, but not with them but with what?  The sudden change in ideology and mentality is refreshing but very unexpected.

Link to comment
    44 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Me, too. I hsve a very bad feeling about him moving way too fast on a lot of things.

He's managed to piss off way too many people in a hearbeat.

Link to comment
    2 minutes ago, Sulie said:

He's managed to piss off way too many people in a hearbeat.

At this pace he has maybe 6 months before he's forced hands against him! But it was to be expected. History repeating itself i fear!

Link to comment
    7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's not just about him though. While I do believe it's wait about 6 months to see what he actually can accomplish, he's endangering the entire country, plus US citizens that may be travelling abroad.

My prediction is, you are going to see hostage situations in some of the Muslim countries where refugees have a hold. With people who work for organizations like Dr's without borders. I think the line he is drawing in the sand is going to hurt some people.

Link to comment
    5 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I am interested in his first military action.... knowing how it goes down... will tell us all we need to know about him. For now he is just too much of an unknown!

Slight clarification: The lead-up and possible prevention or lack of need would be great too. I just want to see how the donald handles it!

Link to comment
    6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Far from me to say, but his first military action should be to withdrawl troops from any country we have been involved with that created a refugee crisis to begin with.

Link to comment
    1 minute ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Do you think the UK will do the same with banning Muslims?

Doubtful! Muslims have political power here now!

Link to comment
    40 minutes ago, Sulie said:

He's managed to piss off way too many people in a hearbeat.

People will always be pissed off for one thing or another. That isn't necessary a bad thing.

• Like 1

Link to comment
    Sulie

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

No, it's not a bad thing when it involves say a family tussle. When you do it to millions of people in a short amount of time, there is a difference. There's a lot of nuts at times just within a family tree. Enough to make an ax murderer out of one of them. Multiply that with how many now?

I think Trump better be just as quick with his diplomatic skills in a very quick amount of time, to rival his decisions.

Holding hands with the British PM, on the Whitehouse lawn, ain't gonna cut it.

Edited by Sulie