Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TearsForFears

You NEED To See This!

18 posts in this topic

omg!  This is insane!  They can piss right off. I'll never go to the dr again! 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

omg!  This is insane!  They can piss right off. I'll never go to the dr again! 

f***in' death dealers the lot of them! No telling what they are jacking you up with while you are out... These words they use can pertain to a plethora of terminologies. Jezoos, it makes me wonder now what I've been jacked up with. :(

Just now, TearsForFears said:

f***in' death dealers the lot of them! No telling what they are jacking you up with while you are out... These words they use can pertain to a plethora of terminologies. Jezoos, it makes me wonder now what I've been jacked up with. :(

The only thing they ever knocked me out for was wisdom teeth at the oral surgeon. I know they didn't do anything then. I have all body parts and am keeping them.

I went in to have my appendix removed... gosh I signed a shitload of papers. You know the routine... they half ass summerize and you just want the f*** outah there...

Unf***ingbelievable... I kick myself because I should know better of course, but there's something unreal about being out in the said 'real'. You know what I mean? 

11 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

I went in to have my appendix removed... gosh I signed a shitload of papers. You know the routine... they half ass summerize and you just want the f*** outah there...

Unf***ingbelievable... I kick myself because I should know better of course, but there's something unreal about being out in the said 'real'. You know what I mean? 

they can do appendix, gallbladder and trauma but anything chronic, I'll find my own cure! I have a friend that is constantly going to the dr. She's in horrible health. 

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

they can do appendix, gallbladder and trauma but anything chronic, I'll find my own cure! I have a friend that is constantly going to the dr. She's in horrible health. 

She's fooked I suspect. There's something going on here that's beyond human.

Just now, TearsForFears said:

She's fooked I suspect. There's something going on here that's beyond human.

Yes, it's almost demonic, using human tissue to make money. Ewww when you really think about it. Especially doing unnecessary things to someone's body. Sneaky too! 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, it's almost demonic, using human tissue to make money. Ewww when you really think about it. Especially doing unnecessary things to someone's body. Sneaky too! 

Yes... beyond what even human psychopaths even give a shit about... It's time we must accept there is something else going on here. It can no longer be denied. 

46 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

Yes... beyond what even human psychopaths even give a shit about... It's time we must accept there is something else going on here. It can no longer be denied. 

I've been avoiding that for awhile but the Luciferian agenda seems to fit pretty well. 

1 person likes this

Doctors and Dentists suck. They are only in it for the money.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.