Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

POPE FRANCIS LIKENS JESUS TO ISIS, SAYS MUSLIMS MUST BREED WITH EUROPEANS

24 posts in this topic

In a shocking interview, Pope Francis likened Jesus Christ to ISIS and said Muslim migrants must breed with Europeans to counter “declining birth rates.”

 “It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam, however, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.”

“This integration is all the more necessary today since, as a result of a selfish search for well-being, Europe is experiencing the grave problem of a declining birth rate,” he stated. “

His opinions are stunningly similar to those of top Iman Sheikh Muhammad Ayed, who said Muslims should exploit the migrant crisis to breed with Europeans and “conquer their countries.”

“Europe has become old and decrepit and needs human reinforcement… they are not motivated by compassion for the Levant, its people and its refugees… soon, we will trample them underfoot, Allah willing,” he stated. “Throughout Europe, all the hearts are enthused with hatred toward Muslims. They wish that we were dead, but they have lost their fertility, so they look for fertility in our midst.”

“We will give them fertility! We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries!” chopped cont infowars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Mr. Pope on a Rope,

You sir, are irrelevant so do us all a favor and ride off into the sunset in your poopmobile. Oh yeah, please open the vatican gate first and give back all the gold you've stolen from your loyal subjects and make the vatican library public so everyone knows all the secrets you've been guarding for centuries.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh yes, let any Catholic please argue with now. Now how is the Catholic church not apostate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Vatican leadership should have been tried on war crimes after world War two. Greedy criminals just like all the other world governments. Only one way to hurt them, kick them in the bank accounts. And to think of all the good they could have done. A very well dressed black guy starts chatting with me in line at the grocery store the other day. I had seen him get out his Lincoln Navigator in the parking lot near where I crash landed my busted Pontiac. We start talking and I find out he is a pastor at a local black church. This clown proceeds to ask me do I tithe. Granted the clothes he's wearing probably cost near what I paid for the car I'm driving. I don't think he will be asking me for money anymore after I explained to him, and the people in line seeing this, how many hungry people he could have fed with the money spent on his personal greed. People amaze me. This guy pushes back with what would Jesus want me to do. I broke out about the only Jesus quote in my arsenal,  give to Caesar what is Caesers, and to God what is Gods. I can't believe people just peel out the check books for these crooks!! Not an attack on religion, just the greed that has corrupted most main stream churches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

The Vatican leadership should have been tried on war crimes after world War two. Greedy criminals just like all the other world governments. Only one way to hurt them, kick them in the bank accounts. And to think of all the good they could have done. A very well dressed black guy starts chatting with me in line at the grocery store the other day. I had seen him get out his Lincoln Navigator in the parking lot near where I crash landed my busted Pontiac. We start talking and I find out he is a pastor at a local black church. This clown proceeds to ask me do I tithe. Granted the clothes he's wearing probably cost near what I paid for the car I'm driving. I don't think he will be asking me for money anymore after I explained to him, and the people in line seeing this, how many hungry people he could have fed with the money spent on his personal greed. People amaze me. This guy pushes back with what would Jesus want me to do. I broke out about the only Jesus quote in my arsenal,  give to Caesar what is Caesers, and to God what is Gods. I can't believe people just peel out the check books for these crooks!! Not an attack on religion, just the greed that has corrupted most main stream churches. 

I consider myself quite religious... that being said, I concur 100% with what you just said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I consider myself quite religious... that being said, I concur 100% with what you just said.

I truly think that some people think they can buy their way into heaven, it doesn't work like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a minute! NWO can't get its story straight!  Overpopulated and need birth control or we need more people?  I wish they'd make up their minds 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

The Vatican leadership should have been tried on war crimes after world War two. Greedy criminals just like all the other world governments. Only one way to hurt them, kick them in the bank accounts. And to think of all the good they could have done. A very well dressed black guy starts chatting with me in line at the grocery store the other day. I had seen him get out his Lincoln Navigator in the parking lot near where I crash landed my busted Pontiac. We start talking and I find out he is a pastor at a local black church. This clown proceeds to ask me do I tithe. Granted the clothes he's wearing probably cost near what I paid for the car I'm driving. I don't think he will be asking me for money anymore after I explained to him, and the people in line seeing this, how many hungry people he could have fed with the money spent on his personal greed. People amaze me. This guy pushes back with what would Jesus want me to do. I broke out about the only Jesus quote in my arsenal,  give to Caesar what is Caesers, and to God what is Gods. I can't believe people just peel out the check books for these crooks!! Not an attack on religion, just the greed that has corrupted most main stream churches. 

I was listening to Simon Parkes last night and he claims that PayPal was funded by The Catholic Church....paypal is a variant of papal. I haven't researched it but the two words seem rather close. The hooks, they are everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I was listening to Simon Parkes last night and he claims that PayPal was funded by The Catholic Church....paypal is a variant of papal. I haven't researched it but the two words seem rather close. The hooks, they are everywhere.

That's interesting, makes sense, everyone has their hand out these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wait a minute! NWO can't get its story straight!  Overpopulated and need birth control or we need more people?  I wish they'd make up their minds 

Just trying to appease everyone, wouldn't want to alienate anyone thinking about donating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this alex jones video in my email this morning.

I just said, "f***'m." lol.

It's easy to see the camps have already formed and that we are now in "verbal destruct mode."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.