Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yaknow

Egypt Air flight 804 has gone missing!!!!/Greek officials investigating ball of fire at same time as plane went missing. Video below. UPDATE: WRECKAGE FOUND

40 posts in this topic

Paris to cairo.radar poctures says lost over med. SEA 45 MINS FROM SHORE.crusie alt 37000 ft.3hr 45 min trip.its been over 6hrs!!

Please tell me how planes vanish. Is this something that is new or has it always been like this?  I don't remember passenger planes just disappearing like they have the past few years. 

No distress signal? 

The Egyptian Armed Forces have released a statement denying reports that a distress signal was received from the plane.

Earlier, an EgyptAir official told CNN a distress signal was received “from the vicinity” where the plane disappeared but could not confirm it came from the plane.

<snip>

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/19/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804-liveblog/index.html

Conflicting info already. How can you say there is when there isn't a distress signal?  So how many distress signals do they get simultaneously? This is odd! 

All I know is they better find this plane. I never heard of so many planes missing, even on 9/11 not a damn thing found of any size in 4 crashes, other than a plane engine that didn't belong on either plane at the twins. 

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

804 days after flight 360 .... 

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's pretty darned interesting now, isn't it? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.