Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

seeking more information, possible nephilim/giant man killed by special forces.

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A friend, who is friends with an air force pilot has been told a story, the story being the pilot's. The story is that special forces killed a 10ft tall man with 6 fingers and 6 toes.

This was after this "man" killed an entire infantry squad. In Afghanistan.

I am seeking out anyone who has heard a similar story, or has evidence. Supposedly some images exist.

*Edit*

Ok I think I found the story.

https://chasingafterthetruth.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/soldiers-in-afghanistan-kill-12-ft-giant-steve-quayle/

This is all there is on it. My friend has talked with the pilot personally. I will get more info if I can.

Edited by thedudeabides

I have known for many years now that there are people living there in the Afghanistan mountains who are 8-10 feet in height.

Years back, I even saw a video of a man who must have been at least 15 feet tall and built like a brick shithouse. I kid you not. It was an older video done in black and white. He had to weigh a few thousand pounds as he walked down the street with everyone cheering him. For what reason? I do not know.

Posted (edited)

Here's the dude from Japan:

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

A friend, who is friends with an air force pilot has been told a story, the story being the pilot's. The story is that special forces killed a 10ft tall man with 6 fingers and 6 toes.

This was after this "man" killed an entire infantry squad. In Afghanistan.

I am seeking out anyone who has heard a similar story, or has evidence. Supposedly some images exist.

*Edit*

Ok I think I found the story.

https://chasingafterthetruth.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/soldiers-in-afghanistan-kill-12-ft-giant-steve-quayle/

This is all there is on it. My friend has talked with the pilot personally. I will get more info if I can.

faaack that article... good read

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

faaack that article... good read

Shep, do you believe there are still Nephilim in hiding? My two video above are a contradiction of one another. What do you think? False information? But, from which camp?

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Shep, do you believe there are still Nephilim in hiding? My two video above are a contradiction of one another. What do you think? False information? But, from which camp?

Without getting into it to much. Without looking at the info. A place exists deep within, where they lie with their kin. One day soon on the red blood moon. The city will burn and faith will turn. For sorrow is now the friend of tomorrow.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Without getting into it to much. Without looking at the info. A place exists deep within, where they lie with their kin. One day soon on the red blood moon. The city will burn and faith will turn. For sorrow is now the friend of tomorrow.

Yep.

33 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Here's the dude from Japan:

Second video is Clearly shilling.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.