Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JibbyJedi

All Your NASA Fakery Are Belong To Me - On TV!!!!

89 posts in this topic

So I had an hour & a half Skype interview with the casting director today for a new show in development on a popular cable network..... and it looks like I'm in!

She wants me to get her a bunch of photos of myself and contact info for friends & stuff they may interview talking about how crazy I am with my conspiracies and all, lol...... plus some of OUR best bust ups of NASA fakery so they can do a 2 minute montage of it all prior to my appearing on the show..... the basic run down montage stuff that most shows have, lots of me footage too, which I'm just like uuuggghhh, I hate me on camera.  Going to have to do a lot of selfies.  She was glad I'm an editor and kind of know what they'd want.

The show is similar to Myth Busters where each week someone will be paired up with an expert to try to prove their theories to them...... I picked NASA fakery, not the moon landing old stuff, I'm talking our CURRENT NASA fakery stuff.... the FE hand & hand fakeries.   I'm the conduit to bring this to national TV!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream:

:snrmaajt:

:Shitfan:

So yeah...... how bout them apples? lol

Now I need HELP!!!  FE Squad - assemble - I need our best NASA bust ups by this Sunday night, that's when she wants all this by.

@Rothbard @grav @Han sole @Challenger @yaknow @PR @McWest @holographicINVASION ......Grav, you have the list so put up the Flat Signal and yeah.... let's do this guys!

4 people like this

Yes yes!  I want the best and I have to pick the top 5-10 shots, throw them in a quick edit then send them off to her.  I guess the ones I choose will be the ones this expert will have to debunk, so I want our best most solid tight drum stuff out there, and I know "we" in here haven't seen them all so we need to put a call out to all NASA busters online.  I'll make a quick YT video today doing that. 

The Gemini guy turning his head is pretty good.

1 person likes this

Crank it, might be an old song but is there a more fitting one for Jibby's success. I don't care if you believe it's flat or round, this is one of OUR people and it's a yeah!! big deal! 

2 people like this

They want footage of me....US interacting with each other about this stuff..... our usual thing, but I'm thinking Google Hang outs or a skype multi person thing?  Don't know the skypes that well really but can probably host up a Google Hang Out broadcast live on my Youtube and record it, then take choice cuts and throw them in my edit for them to use.

SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO GET ON TV TOO, JOIN ME IN A CAM CHAT HANG OUT SESSION AND LET'S DO OUR THING WITH NASA FAKERY IN THERE..... AND I'LL GET YOU GUYS ON THE SHOW TOO.

I'm serious, they want to see us doing our thing I talked about to them, they loved how I presented it, how we all laugh at the NASA zingers we share and have a great time & laughs with it..... they want to see faces, names not necessary, so put on your Sunday best kids & get your 80s K-Mart clothes on for a future TV show chat session.

I'm thinking this Friday maybe?  Does that work for the majority? 

They want my photos & edits and bust ups by Sunday night so I don't have tons of time.  I have 5 days to get this done for them.

If tomorrow works we can do that too, I'll do a time that works best for you guys and start the Google Hang Outs thing you can jump in on, and leave as you please, I'd like to get at least 5-6 of us in there if possible, those of you who are brave enough to put your face as "my friend" on TV that is, lolol.

15 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Which part(s)?  The 3rd astronaut filming that shouldn't have been, or the sounds in space moon that shouldn't be?

So many to choose from.

Pinning this for you! So glad they chose you.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.