Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Now the US Govt Is Literally Telling Us How to Make a Grocery List (Like We’re All Complete Idiots)

17 posts in this topic

It’s been happening more and more lately: the nanny state it rearing its ugly head. Not too long ago, the highways in Austin, Texas were lined with Ad Council billboards telling people to remember to brush their teeth twice a day, for example.

Now the government is literally telling people how to make a grocery list, as if we are all a bunch of small children who need to hold Uncle Sam’s hand and be walked through even the most basic of daily tasks.

Check out the latest Tweet from the USDA’s “Choose My Plate” initiative, a site created under the USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion to meet the goals of “advancing and promoting dietary guidance for all Americans” and “conducting applied research and analyses in nutrition and consumer economics”.

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/now-the-us-govt-is-literally-telling-us-how-to-make-a-grocery-list-like-were-all-complete-idiots_052016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It’s been happening more and more lately: the nanny state it rearing its ugly head. Not too long ago, the highways in Austin, Texas were lined with Ad Council billboards telling people to remember to brush their teeth twice a day, for example.

Now the government is literally telling people how to make a grocery list, as if we are all a bunch of small children who need to hold Uncle Sam’s hand and be walked through even the most basic of daily tasks.

Check out the latest Tweet from the USDA’s “Choose My Plate” initiative, a site created under the USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion to meet the goals of “advancing and promoting dietary guidance for all Americans” and “conducting applied research and analyses in nutrition and consumer economics”.

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/now-the-us-govt-is-literally-telling-us-how-to-make-a-grocery-list-like-were-all-complete-idiots_052016

Uh no choose my plate is a very good resource. It is scientifically accurate and backed by nutritionists. I use it for my clients.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

highways in Austin, Texas were lined with Ad Council billboards telling people to remember to brush their teeth twice a day, for example.

Are you serious? :jptdknpa:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of the American agenda with it's citizens, kills critical thinking skills and breeds mental laziness.   Whatever they insist we do, I go the other way...... like smoking, I'm up to maybe 2.5 pax a day, hardly ever get sick, don't need doctors or meds, hardly cough, and nicotine is said to counteract the effects of Sodium Fluoride..... so no wonder they want EVERYONE to quit smoking.   They promoted cigarettes heavily before the water fluoridation programs, then I guess noticed cigarettes were countering the fluoride brain cell kill offs so they had to demonize cigarettes after that.

Just pay attention to what they say & do over the past 100 years, you'll see what's going on.   Old products like Radium chocolates & Radium suppositories were marketed, Radiation for health...... now it's all bad, yet our grand parents' generation used all that shit and lived to 100 years easy..... Baby Boomers barely make it to 70, so we aren't living longer despite their words that we are. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Whatever they insist we do, I go the other way......

Agree, if the govt.s for it I'm agin it. Dude's okay, we disagree on some things but he makes good points often. I knew quite a few people that died of lung cancer only one was a smoker. I smoke myself, not heavily. My sister who has never smoked is always sick and sometimes for months, many people that get sick way more often than I do. I think it's how much fresh air you get, not eating pre-processed foods (McD's for ie) and proper rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brio said:

Agree, if the govt.s for it I'm agin it. Dude's okay, we disagree on some things but he makes good points often. I knew quite a few people that died of lung cancer only one was a smoker. I smoke myself, not heavily. My sister who has never smoked is always sick and sometimes for months, many people that get sick way more often than I do. I think it's how much fresh air you get, not eating pre-processed foods (McD's for ie) and proper rest.

I live in NH and get fresh air maybe 7 months out of the year, and "fresh" is a loose term, lol.  I stay away from processed foods as best as possible, but I don't eat balanced nutrients like ever, some meals will be just chicken and no sides for instance.  In my early 40s, no greys on my head just spots in the ole chin hairs like people get in their early 20s now.  That's another thing, why is everyone going grey so young?

I don't know what the key factors are but if the fluorides are going untouched and doing their thing to our cells, that would keep the immune system quite busy for other little things to get past our defenses and infect us, which seems to be the case.  The results do seem to support the nicotine countering fluoride info, some also say smoking a little weed makes you immune to the propaganda and chemtrail whatevers, lol.... that also seems to be the case going by end results in people I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   Shep, it is no surprise the gov treats the American people as if we were stupid, or children. if you look at it from "Their" point of view, we for the most part are. We have allowed "Them" to run an unlawful Gov for, what?, 150 years or so? Now yes, most people don't even know this, but when it is pointed out to them, they look like "deer in the headlights" and go on doing whatever stupid thing they were doing. "They" have run this unlawful corrupt system into the ground three times and barely anyone knows it. "They" have set up an unlawful "legal"system that is so corrupt the average person doesn't stand a chance going up against it. "They" set up the Federal Reserve (a private Corporation) to handle our currency (there is no money, btw) and no one bats an eye, etc. etc. etc............. From "Their" point of view we are the biggest bunch of dumb asses walking around.                Now it has been planned this way for a very long time. "They" control everything so "they" have almost complete control over peoples lives to the point the American people are so dumbed down they believe and follow what ever they are told. Just look at how caught up people are with this dog and pony show of an election. There is no F...ing election! "They" appoint who "They" want in there. It is just another distraction to keep people looking in the wrong direction just in case they start to look for the TRUTH! Everything is a distraction, it is all a show, even this grocery list bs is just something else to keep you off track and looking "elsewhere".                                                                                                                                              Look, the US Gov is a corporation! Everything is incorporated, look it up. Everything from your town or city, to your local police or sheriff department is incorporated; and the only purpose of a corporation is to "MAKE MONEY".! That's why we keep doing the same thing over and over and getting nowhere. We think "They" work for us but they work for the Corporation, think about it. Think! That is what "They" don't want you to do.  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just look at the front pages of the MSM sites like Yahoo. They keep changing the format and fonts to appeal to the elementary crowd. There are always celebrity articles and "how to" propaganda because the average bloke can't navigate the world without being told what to do. Disgusting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They dumb people down,b then post helpful things like this to prove the government is your big brother,  always lookingout for you. Some people are that dumb, that's why instructions have to be on toothpicks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Part of the American agenda with it's citizens, kills critical thinking skills and breeds mental laziness.   Whatever they insist we do, I go the other way...... like smoking, I'm up to maybe 2.5 pax a day, hardly ever get sick, don't need doctors or meds, hardly cough, and nicotine is said to counteract the effects of Sodium Fluoride..... so no wonder they want EVERYONE to quit smoking.   They promoted cigarettes heavily before the water fluoridation programs, then I guess noticed cigarettes were countering the fluoride brain cell kill offs so they had to demonize cigarettes after that.

Just pay attention to what they say & do over the past 100 years, you'll see what's going on.   Old products like Radium chocolates & Radium suppositories were marketed, Radiation for health...... now it's all bad, yet our grand parents' generation used all that shit and lived to 100 years easy..... Baby Boomers barely make it to 70, so we aren't living longer despite their words that we are. 

This is why I vape now. I still smoke cigs just not like I used too. I workout a lot and train self defense and I started noticing myself loosing breath easily when I got up to 1.5 packs a day. Now I may have 1/4 to 1/2 pack a day and vape the rest and my breathing is noticeably better. Personally I believe that smoking is only one part of lung cancer. I just recently lost my uncle to lung cancer and the man has never smoked a day in his 82 years on earth. My grandfather only moms side past back in the 70's from lung cancer, again a non smoker. I don't buy the single cause mess that docs try to lie about. Also I've had quite a few family members live to be well over 100, my great grandma lived to 106, a great aunt at 101, and a couple or three more at 100 even. So yea it's possible to live a loooong time. And even a cpl of the 100+ers in my fam were smokers. 

Edited by Groove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just getting ready to call it a day but before bed I found this post at All News PipeLine . It is in relation to this thread posted by @Ukshep I think you will find it interesting .

Anyone who has been paying attention knows all about Barack Obama's endless series of Executive Orders, especially EO#13603, which allows him to take total control over all resources in the country, including privately owned food and water resources. The thought of Obama's brown shirts raiding the homes of preppers across America and confiscating food is a very real possibility if Obama decides to implement that totalitarian EO.

US Supreme Court Justice Warns Of 'World Gone Mad' -  Government Targets Preppers And Preparing For Doomsday Goes Mainstream

http://allnewspipeline.com/Govt_Targeting_Preppers_As_Prepping_Goes_Mainstream.php

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly illustrative of NOT having around adequate staples from which many things under other circumstances could be made.  Just buying what you need for a few meal makes shopping more expensive and leaves one inadequately supplied for emergencies.  But, that okay, the store will be open tomorrow, just as the people of Venezuela.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.