Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Whites Owe Blacks $20 Trillion for Slavery

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is another clip from Portland’s “Whiteness History Month.”

A century and a half after the end of slavery, Blacks are still suffering from it somehow.

They are poor, they engage in rampant violent crime and they don’t work: all because of slavery.

The solution is obvious: give them $20 trillion dollars.

A white speaker, who’s name at this time is unknown, is caught on camera speaking about reparations to blacks, owed by whites for slavery and the ongoing repression they live under.

The speaker starts off by saying whites in the United States owe 14.1 trillion dollars for slavery PLUS an additional 6.4 trillion based on a ‘40 acres and a mule’ article.

The woman then kicks her white guilt into 5th gear by saying that all “white identify lives off of the stolen resources” of people of color and that “all white people sit on the pedestal of oppression of African people.”

Everything in the country is made from cotton. cont DS

Edited by rbear

Well, as a person with ancestry who was 4 generation slave owners. I think they owe me for saving them from life in Africa. If not for my great great great great grand father and uncle they would all have been eaten or killed. 

I wonder if any of these fools are aware slaves had better lives here than a free men in Africa.

I despise slavery, but slavery in America was not near as bad as these fools make it out to be.

But, in all of this hype we must not forget that blacks were actually big slave owners themselves. Look here

The first official slave owner in colonial America was a black man, not white; the Arab slave trade in Negroes was far greater and much longer lasting than the transatlantic slave trade; the founder of the southern state of Georgia banned both slavery and Africans from the state; large numbers of “free blacks” owned black slaves; and less than 5 percent of pre-Civil War American families actually had slaves.  http://newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

1 person likes this

Whites Owe Blacks $20 Trillion for Slavery

Like f*** we do ! Those lazy f***s can get off their dead ass and even and start a home business or something . 

I am fed up with this we owe we owe . I don't owe not a thing ! piss ants what it all free .

I get pissed-off when a story is told so one-sided and then it is hijacked by the liberals and blown out of all proportions.  You simply cannot try and make today's folk accountable for what happened in the freaking 1700's - Ludicrous to even think like that.

Published on Mar 27, 2013

Whites slaves tell their own story in their own words about how they were shanghaied and taken back to North Africa as slaves. Over 2 million whites are reported to have been taken as slaves after being shanghaied by Moors known as Barbary Coast pirates or Riff Pirates or Barbary Corsairs.

This video deals with simple and well documented TRUTH that has been purposely kept from you. We will discuss the over two million white people who were taken back to various parts of North Africa as slaves to their Muslim black Moorish, Arab masters. The majority were captured by Barbary pirates also known as Barbary Corsairs and Riff pirates. We also discuss a famous statue called "The Four Moors" which depicts King Ferdinand de' Medecini standing over four shackled 'Moors" (black of course) in celebration over his eventual victory over the black corsairs who'd terrorized the coastal areas on their pirate raids. It's a historical fact that thousands of ships were captured and shanghaied and the white passengers were taken to Morocco and other parts of North Africa as slaves. 

We also discuss Moulay Ismail who has been called by some "the greatest sultan that Morocco ever had" although he was undeniably a tyrant. We also discuss his infamous "Black Guard" (so called because they were black) which is reported to have grown to as much as 1,500,000 in strength and was the largest and most feared army there. 

One Of the white slaves writes in great detail about his experiences with the feared Black Guard who also were the slave drivers of the white captives.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

I get pissed-off when a story is told so one-sided and then it is hijacked by the liberals and blown out of all proportions.  You simply cannot try and make today's folk accountable for what happened in the freaking 1700's - Ludicrous to even think like that.

I think the same

Since Blacks  killed and took Native Indian scalps, can we expect them to pay for their past sins?

Here's simple, traceable money.  Add up all the housing that was built, food stamps, HUD, WICK, EBT and medical care that was given and every other program money was paid out from the tax payers.  Then subtract the money that all the slaves currently alive in America are owed.  

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Here's simple, traceable money.  Add up all the housing that was built, food stamps, HUD, WICK, EBT and medical care that was given and every other program money was paid out from the tax payers.  Then subtract the money that all the slaves currently alive in America are owed.  

No, you are making it very difficult - but I have a remedy - Our esteemed president will do the math.. :jptdknpa:

no one commented to my thread about this video yesterday but i highly recommend you guys watch this and listen to what this person has to say.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.