Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Original Music: The Girl With the 5 O’clock Shadow

1 post in this topic

Call me old-fashioned, but I think the world has gone crazy. Lost the plot! Can't girls just be girls, and boys turn into men? This is a clever song!

If you had told me not too long ago that we would reach the point in America where a president would order that mentally ill people who fancied themselves to be members of the opposite sex would not only have this delusional fantasy “accommodated” but by presidential decree, boys and men would be able to shower with little girls in schools, I would say you should be committed.

Now, that has come to pass. And most people are afraid to speak the truth for fear of being labeled homophobic or bigoted.

But not everybody.

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

How ridiculous is all this? Well, ridiculous enough for me to write and record a song ridiculing this absurd spectacle. That’s how ridiculous.

It is called “The Girl With The 5 O’clock Shadow.

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/05/original-music-the-girl-with-the-5-oclock-shadow-18385.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.